High Voltage Motor Desiccators
High-voltage motor protection desiccators prevent corrosion, dampness, and contamination in high-voltage motors and switchgear. The desiccators are filled with molecular sieves or silica gel desiccants that reduce moisture levels. Use molecular sieves for sensitive applications that require maintaining low relative humidity and operating at low temperatures.
Humidity indicators are integrated into the desiccators to detect moisture saturation and signal when the desiccant needs changing or the cartridge requires replacement. When dry, the indicators display a blue colour, whereas pink indicates that the maximum amount of moisture has been absorbed.
- Electrical equipment
- High voltage motors
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- A variety of models are available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (1½” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (2” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (saturation indicator window)
- 2g – 8g Silica Gel Filled Metal Panel Mounting Desiccator
High Voltage Motor Protection Unit Product Brochure: Download