Shrink Wrap Machine
The shrink wrap machine may package a range of products in small quantities, including big boxes, gift baskets, and baked foods. Instead of a tunnel, the shrink wrap machines use a shrink hood. During the film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping cycle, the hood is closed by hand and held in place by an electromagnet.
Our one-step shrink wrap machines come with standard features and are designed for simple maintenance and quiet operation. No custom tools or custom installation is required.
The purpose of this packaging can be varied, like giving a compact packing which helps to make the brand more accessible and catchy so that it’s picked off the shelf quickly. Shrink Wrap Machine wraps an item in a free sleeve or a loose polyolefin shrink film, and heat is used to shrink the film tightly around it. Shrink Wrap Machines are convenient when bulk goods need to be shrink-wrapped.
- Compact design will fit in small business and retail environments
- Adjustable height product support table for ideal ergonomics
- Adjustable loading tray and seal area accommodate a wide variety of sizes
- Manual production rate is dependent on operator performance and product size
- Easy to adjust work surface for fast change from job to job ensures productivity
- Easy to program and operate, an excellent beginner machine
- Heavy duty casters on the console stand to use anywhere
- Magnetic hold-down feature during complete machine cycle avoiding premature completion
- L-Sealer and heat tunnel combined into a single unit to reduce machine footprint
- Film perforation wheel relieves pressure and ‘pillowing’ effect from heat shrinking process for professional results
|Seal area||10.5″ x 17″||15″ x 22″|
|Max package height*||8″||10″|
|Max film width||20″||24″|
|Electrical||220V, 7 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph||220V, 17 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Shrink chamber power||1650 watts||3700 watts|
|Shipping Weight||205 lbs||295 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|