The shrink wrap machine is a packaging solution that can handle a wide range of products, including big boxes, gift baskets and baked goods in small quantities. Unlike traditional shrink-wrap machines that use a tunnel, this machine utilizes a shrink hood. The hood is manually closed and securely held in place by an electromagnet during the film sealing and heat-shrink wrapping process.
Secure and Efficient Film Sealing
The primary purpose of shrink wrapping is to provide compact packaging that enhances the accessibility and visual appeal of the brand. The shrink wrap machine tightly encloses an item using a sleeve, or loose polyolefin shrink film, which is then heated to shrink and conform tightly around the product.
With its user-friendly design, the shrink-wrap machine is designed for easy maintenance and quiet operation. Additionally, it does not require any custom tools or installation procedures. It is compatible with most shrink films, and its compact size makes it suitable for a wide range of applications, saving space in the packaging area.
- Compact design will fit in small business and retail environments
- Adjustable height product support table for ideal ergonomics
- Adjustable loading tray and seal area accommodate a wide variety of sizes
- The manual production rate is dependent on operator performance and product size
- Easy-to-adjust work surface for a fast change from job to job ensures productivity
- Easy to program and operate, an excellent beginner machine
- Heavy-duty casters on the console stand to use anywhere
- Magnetic hold-down feature during the complete machine cycle, avoiding premature completion
- L-Sealer and heat tunnel combined into a single unit to reduce machine footprint
- Film perforation wheel relieves pressure and ‘pillowing’ effect from heat shrinking process for professional results
|Seal area||10.5″ x 17″||15″ x 22″|
|Max package height*||8″||10″|
|Max film width||20″||24″|
|Electrical||220V, 7 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph||220V, 17 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Shrink chamber power||1650 watts||3700 watts|
|Shipping Weight||205 lbs||295 lbs|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|