VOC adsorbents remove contaminants and volatile organic compounds from different industrial equipment, systems, and environments. They minimise the release of accumulated VOCs, which can pose significant health risks to workers during product inspection or unloading.
Reduce VOC accumulation in containers and eliminate the need for ventilation and additional product handling due to unpleasant odours. The absorbers are safe and easy to handle with VOC filtration machines and can be disposed of with regular industrial waste.
- Potassium permanganate-impregnated activated alumina sphere. Remove contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, ethylene, formaldehyde, SOx, and NOx. Commonly used for corrosion control in industrial places, cleanrooms, air purifications, and the elimination of ethylene to control the ripening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- Activated zeolite granules. Remove ammonia in various industries and applications.
- Activated alumina spheres. Remove iodine, bromine, chlorine, fluorine, and acid gases. The absorber can control corrosion in industries and facilities for precise gas leakage control.
- Caustic-impregnated activated alumina spheres. Remove acids and corrosive gases, especially hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, and chlorine. The main application of this filtration pallet is industrial corrosion control and deodorisation in sewage.
- Composing of different absorbers. Eliminate various gases widely used in deodorisation, VOC control, and indoor air quality improvements, such as in public buildings, hotels, and offices.
- High-quality activated coal pallets. Impregnated or virgin according to the requirements of purification.