Total Trax Battery Optimization
Battery Optimization is an additional add-on component to the Forklift Monitoring System. Battery optimization is designed to significantly improve battery life and utilization, meet Material Handling Equipment (MHE) utilization, and maintain maintenance goals while lowering asset and maintenance cost.
Battery Optimization provides users with three levels of insights to help identify ways to improve battery life and utilization while reducing operational costs, meeting business goals, and improving the bottom line. Click on the key features to find out more!
3 Levels of Insights:
Goal 1: Maximize Battery Life and Life Cycles
BXOptimize can positively impact capital costs by:
- Reducing extra charging and charging cycles
- Reducing premature pull-off
- Reducing overcharging
- Identify the reason why the truck battery energy drains out very fast.
- Identify problem operators that do not handle the batteries with care
- Identify batteries that are under or over-used
- Analyzing Battery performance
- Providing data that can be used for cost/benefit analysis and KPI development
Goal 2: Reduce the cost of charging batteries
BXOptimize provides valuable insight into by:
- Monitoring the number of frequent charging, charging time and battery energy to identify areas of improvement
- Calculating the cost of amp/hrs
- Scheduling charging to minimize cost and improve fleet optimization
Goal 3: Maximize Battery Utilization
BXOptimize can positively improve battery charges by:
- Distinguishing batteries with low utilization rates
- Optimizing charge timing
- Scheduling charging to minimize cost and enhance fleet optimization