VCI Reinforced Paper
Reinforced VCI Paper packaging is strong and durable, able to withstand harsh conditions and rough handling.
Packaging provides heavy and large metal parts, components free from corrosion and secures the items during shipment.
Reinforced VCI Papers and films ensure products are secure, corrosion and moisture-proof.
- Designed to handle heavy loads, large pieces of metal and secure the products for export
- Resistant to grease, oil, water and other contaminants
- Tear and puncture-proof. Strong and durable for wrapping heavy pallets
- Conforms to all shapes and sizes, including bulky equipment
- Upon removing the packaging, products remain in excellent condition
Below is our comprehensive range of reinforced papers:
VCI Paper (Steel Wrap)
Strong and durable, our VCI Paper can withstand harsh conditions.
VCI Paper (Steep wrap) is a strong and durable laminate packaging consisting of a 40 lb. natural kraft impregnated with a unique blend of Uniwrap® MPI corrosion protection coating excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The treated kraft is laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethylene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.
The VCI Paper (Steel wrap) is capable of withstanding harsh conditions and rough handling. It protects heavy and large metal parts from corrosion and secures them during transit. Stream Peak’s reinforced VCI papers and films guarantee that your products are safe, moisture-proof and most importantly, free of corrosion.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven)
Strong & durable, our VCI Paper can withstand harsh conditions.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven) is designed to provide excellent strength, tear and moisture resistance. The poly reinforced VCI paper is ideal for coil wrap.
- 40lb./65gsm single ply natural kraft
- Polyethylene laminated to a 10 x 3 woven HDPE fabric, polyethylene top coated and saturated with Uniwrap MPI volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation for corrosion protection.
Strong and durable, able to withstand harsh conditions and rough handling
PC50H & PC50MPI Scrim is manufactured with an excellent tear strength, making them ideal for sheeting material and interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls and wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion