The heavy-duty pneumatic impulse sealer is designed to seal different flexible plastic packaging, including poly bags and stand-up pouches. It features two heated seal jaws that create a 5/16″ wide seal, making it suitable for sealing thick poly bags and films.
The seal head can pivot horizontally to accommodate different packaging line setups, accommodating bags up to 36” wide. For longer seal lengths (36″ – 54″), the twin version incorporates two seal head castings to ensure sufficient pressure.
Heat Sealer for Secure Bag Sealing
To use the impulse sealer, place the open end of the bag or packaging material between the sealing jaws of the sealer. When the jaws are closed, pressure is applied to the material, and the heating element is activated.
During impulse, the intense heat from the heating element melts the plastic material, creating a seal. The heat also activates the thermoplastic properties of the material, causing it to fuse. Once the impulse time is completed, the heating element turns off, and the seal cools down and solidifies, creating a secure closure.
Tight Sealing with Minimal Wrinkles
The sealer offers an optional bag stretcher that consists of two fingers. These fingers are inserted into the bag before sealing and automatically expand the bag’s edges, ensuring a tight seal with minimal wrinkles.
Additionally, an optional stainless steel work shelf and bag support can be included, simplifying the process of positioning the bag by providing support for the product during sealing.
- Adjustable seal head angle (horizontal to vertical) to accommodate product orientation
- Convenient footswitch cycle activation (other activation methods optional)
- Straightforward user controls help assure excellent results quickly
- Bi-active (top and bottom heat) pneumatically activated jaws for seal reliability
- Independent digital seal and cool timers ensure accurate settings
- Thermal impulse time control system
- SureTemp temperature controller ensures seal quality by maintaining seal temperature to a precise setting (optional)
- Bag stretcher to minimise wrinkles in the seal (optional)
- 1/4 HP electric vacuum pump for fast air evacuation
- Dual stainless steel vacuum/gas flush nozzles to accommodate vacuum packaging one or two bags/cycle
- Digital timers for each stage of vacuum and gas flush
- An inline vacuum filter with a 300-micron particle screen
- Pneumatic low-pressure jaw close safety system with the release if an obstruction is detected
- Jaw close timeout with release when the delay is detected
- Heavy-duty seal transformer(s) with thermal overload protection
- High/low-pressure gauges for monitoring jaw closure and seal pressure
- Seal Length: 2″, 18″, 24″, 30″, 36″, 36″ – 54″ with twin head
- Seal Width: 5/16″ in the top and bottom seal jaws
- Sealing System: Thermal impulse
- Vacuum System: 1/4 HP electric pump
- Activation: Footswitch
- Air Requirement (min): 100 psi
- Electrical requirement: 120V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ – 39″ x 32″ x 58″
- Warranty: 3 years limited
- Country of Manufacture: USA
Industrial Vacuum Sealer Product Brochure: Download