Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger
All-Electric Industrial Design
The Auto Bag R785 is a unique and compact automatic bagger that delivers premium quality and multi-shift packaging solution. With a central control system, the R785 packages at a rate of up to 40 bags/min. The R785 poly bagger can be filled semi-automatically by hand or by using infeed devices with the PLC. The Auto Bag R785 automatic bagger does not require compressed air. Easily portable with its small footprint (26” wide x 18”), weight (just over 100 lbs), this suggests that the packaging machine will free up space in the warehouse. The R785 Automatic Bagger can be cycled by pressing a footswitch, tapping the seal bar, or automatically.
Flexible Poly Bagging
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is specially designed to support bags on a roll up to 12” wide and 20” long. The high-power sealing magnet creates hermetic seals in poly bags up to 5 mils in thickness. The R785 automatic poly bagger has an easy to use touchscreen interface that can store up to 50 jobs, making product set-up simple.
A Range of Features to Optimize your Bagging Process
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger has multiple features. An example is the seal flattener, where fingers automatically stretch the polybag tight before it starts sealing, minimizing wrinkles in the seal. Heavy products are handled effortlessly through the articulating bag as it maintains the poly bag’s bottom during packaging. This support automatically tilts down at the end of the cycle, dropping the product into a bin or conveyor. The load shelf can also be adjusted to various angles, ensuring the correct set-up for bulky products.
Automatically Print and Apply Labels Directly on your Poly Bag
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is the first automatic bagger that offers a free, integrated label printer applicator. The labelling solution prints and applies a label on the first bag to be fed out, which is ideal for applications that require tags or data that changes with each load. Moreover, clear bags can be used, and a printer ribbon is not required. Custom pre-printed labels with high colour graphics for your brand is also possible. The R785 Automatic Bagger is helpful for short batch runs and is ideal for customers who are currently employing manual packaging.
Engineered with Uptime and Safety in Mind
With a CE compliant design, the R785 Automatic Poly Bagger meets the latest safety standard for packaging machinery. The seal bar on the R785 bagger shuts gently, reducing the chances of injury. When the internal components need to be replaced, they can be removed and replaced in minutes. For added peace of mind, the warranty of the R785 can be extended from one year up to five years, with the selective use of Auto Bag brand of pre-opened bags on a roll.
Versatile Design for a Range of Industries
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is adaptable to various poly bagging applications. Examples include mail order fulfilment, aerospace, injection moulding, kitting, pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive, food, and more.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13″ max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimize wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag prior to selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” color touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Utilizes Rollbag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty (optional)
- Zero force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
Speed: Up to 40 bags/min
Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
Bag Length: 3″ – 20″
Bag Thickness: 1 – 4 mil
Seal Width: 1/8″
Electrical Requirement: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 26″W x 18″D x 24″H
Weight: 105 lbs (35 kg)
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
Auto bag R785 Automatic Bagger brochure: Download