Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger
All-Electric Industrial Design
The Auto Bag R785 is a small automatic bagger that uses the same electronics as larger floor-standing baggers to provide premium quality and multi-shift packaging. The R785 can package up to 40 bags per minute thanks to its cutting-edge control system. With its compact footprint (26″ wide x 18″) and lightweight (just over 100 lbs), the Auto Bag R785 is easy to transport. The auto poly bagger can be set up easily using a standard electrical outlet. Filling the R785 Poly Bagger can be done semi-automatically by hand or with the help of infeed devices regulated by the PLC. The R785 Automatic Bagger can be cycled by tapping the seal bar, pressing a footswitch, or automatically.
Flexible Poly Bagging
When it comes to packaging items in poly bags, flexibility is crucial. As a result, the R785 Automatic Poly Bagger can handle poly bags up to 12″ wide and 20″ long on a roll. The high-powered sealing magnet forms hermetic seals in poly bags with a thickness of up to 5 mils. Product setup is a breeze thanks to a user-friendly touchscreen interface that can store up to 50 jobs.
A Range of Features to Optimise the Bagging Process
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger has more features than other all-electric poly baggers. The seal flattener, for example, uses fingers to stretch the polybag tight until it begins sealing, reducing wrinkles in the seal. The articulating bag supports the poly bag’s bottom during packing, handling heavy items quickly. The load shelf can also be adjusted to various angles to optimum setup for bulky products.
Automatically Print and Apply Labels Directly on the Poly Bag
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is the first automatic bagger to include a free, built-in label printer. The labelling solution is perfect for applications that need tags or data that changes with each load. Custom pre-printed labels with high-colour graphics are also available for your company. The R785 Automatic Bagger is great for short-batch runs and ideal for customers currently employing manual packaging.
Engineered with Uptime and Safety in Mind
Safety is a significant factor in every production setting. The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger meets the latest safety standard for packaging machinery with a CE-compliant design. The unique design enables the seal bar on the R785 bagger to close gently. The internal components can be removed and replaced quickly if a change is required. For added peace of mind, the warranty of the R785 is extended from one year up to five years, with the selective use of the Auto Bag brand of pre-opened bags on a roll.
Versatile Design for a Range of Industries
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is adaptable to various poly bagging applications. Examples include mail order fulfilment, aerospace, injection moulding, kitting, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, food, and more.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13″ max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimise wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag prior to selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” color touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty (optional)
- Zero force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
- Speed: Up to 40 bags/min
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 4 mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 18″ x 24″
- Weight: 105 lbs (35 kg)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download
A plate with a foam pad. This device presses against the bag prior to sealing, removing excess air. This option is ideal when there is no vent hole in the bag.
Label Printer Applicator
An integrated industrial label printer applicator. With this option, users can automatically print and then apply a label to the next bag to be fed out.
305 dpi Printhead Upgrade (requires integrated Label Printer Applicator)
Perfect when high-resolution printing is required.
For facilities that require 220V electrical instead of 120V.