The autobag R785 is a compact, all-electric tabletop automatic poly bagger. The automatic machine offers a reliable, industrial packaging solution that can operate continuously across multiple shifts. With a speed of up to 40 bags per minute, this automatic bagger is efficient and doesn’t require compressed air.
Reliable Industrial Packaging Machine
Set up the poly bagger easily by connecting it to a standard electrical outlet. Load bags into the machine manually or use infeed devices that connect directly to the PLC. It offers versatile operation options, including using a footswitch, tapping the seal bar, or automating the process.
Designed to accommodate poly bags on a roll up to 12″ wide and 20″ long, the automatic bagger features a powerful sealing magnet that creates airtight seals even on bags up to 4 mil. thick.
The user-friendly auto bag touchscreen interface can store up to 50 jobs. Loading rolls of pre-opened bags is convenient as it can be done from the front, eliminating the need to access the back during regular operation.
Secure Closure with Seal Flattener Feature
The packaging machine includes a seal flattener feature that tightens the poly bag before sealing, ensuring a secure closure. It also incorporates an articulating bag support system that makes it easier to handle heavy products by providing support at the bottom of the bag during packaging.
At the end of the cycle, the support automatically tilts down, allowing the product to drop into a bin or conveyor. The load shelf is adjustable, accommodating various angles to optimise the setup for bulky products.
The autobag bagger system supports direct thermal labels and thermal transfer for labelling purposes, eliminating the need for printer ribbons. Y Print and apply scannable barcode labels directly onto the bags. Additionally, clear bags can be used on both sides, enhancing the visibility of the labels.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto-cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13″ max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimise wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag before selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up a minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” colour touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off-the-shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty (optional)
- Zero-force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE-compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
- Speed: Up to 40 bags/min
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 4 mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 18″ x 24″
- Weight: 105 lbs (35 kg)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
- Air Expeller: A plate with a foam pad. This device presses against the bag before sealing, removing excess air. This option is ideal when there is no vent hole in the bag
- Label Printer Applicator: An integrated industrial label printer applicator. With this option, users can automatically print and then apply a label to the next bag to be fed out
- 305 dpi Printhead Upgrade (requires integrated Label Printer Applicator): When high-resolution printing is required
- 220V Wiring: For facilities that require 220V electrical instead of 120V
Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download