Keep products cold during transportation with Japan’s leak-proof gel ice packs made with refrigerant gel. These reusable, leak-proof, non-toxic, and food-safe ice packs are designed to ensure the freshness and integrity of goods.
FDA-Approved and Non-Toxic
Ice Peak is manufactured in Singapore in compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001 standards, ensuring adherence to rigorous quality control measures. Daily laboratory checks are conducted to uphold the highest quality standards.
Ice gel packs are utilized in the food, hospitals, chemical, pharmaceutical, logistics, and healthcare industries. It is specifically designed to store food products such as seafood, chocolate, ice cream, and frozen meat or sausages. The cold packs comply with FDA regulations and maintain temperatures below -5ºC.
Leak-Proof and Reusable Cold Packs
To properly prepare the ice gel pack for use, follow these steps:
- Place the ice gel pack in the freezer.
- Ensure the ice pack is laid flat or shaped per the packaging requirements to optimize its effectiveness.
- After freezing, test the temperature to ensure it meets your desired cooling level.
- If the temperature is too cold for your needs, allow the ice pack to defrost for a few minutes before using it. This will bring the temperature to a more suitable level for application.
Use cold packs with thermal insulating boxes, temperature indicators and data loggers for optimal cold chain during transportation. Custom sizes and printing are available. Direct purchase from our online store.
- Non-toxic material
- Leak-proof ice gel pack
- Manufactured in Singapore under ISO 9001 and 14001
- Japan-Grade Material
- Great substitute for ice
- Manufactured in Singapore
- Bag’s Material Composition: NY15/ DRY/ LLDPE60
- Shelf Life: Not applicable. Ice gel pack remains functional as long as the outer wrapper is not punctured.
- Reusability: Ice gel pack can be used multiple times as long as the outer wrapper remains intact.
- Storage Condition: Store in normal warehouse condition. Away from direct sunlight. (Temp: < 40 °C, RH: < 90%)
- Freeze for min. 8 hours at –10 °C to –35 °C until the product is frozen.
- The lower the temperature it is frozen at, the longer it stays frozen.
- The more Ice bags used in the application, the longer it will stay frozen.
- Printing on Bag (English/ Chinese/ Japanese)
- Ice Peak. Do Not Eat.
- Keep away from sunlight
|Part number||Weight||Bag Size||Packaging||Sealing|
|TIP02||20 gm||90 mm (L) x 75 mm (W)||300 per carton||3-side|
|TIP04||40 gm||115 mm (L) x 75 mm (W)||200 per carton||Center|
|TIP22C||200 gm||163 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||25 per carton||Center|
|TIP24||240 gm||163 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||25 per carton||Center|
|TIP34C||340 gm||163 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||20 per carton||Center|
|TIP50C||500 gm||163 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||20 per carton||Center|
|TIP80C||800 gm||270 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||12 per carton||Center|
|TIPA1C||1000 gm||270 mm (L) x 175 mm (W)||10 per carton||Center|
Ice Peak Ice Gel Pack Product Brochure: Download