VCI Rust Removing Liquid
Stream Peak’s VCI Rust Removing Liquid is available in two types: a practical, fast-acting, non-toxic, and non-acidic rust remover solution made to remove rust from metal parts before packaging them, storage or shipment.
Evapo-Rust® De-Rusting Solution
The Evapo-Rust® De-Rusting Solution is a non-toxic, water-based liquid that eliminates surface rust without scrubbing. Once applied, Evapo-Rust® starts to work within minutes. The odour-free, non-acidic, reusable solution removes the need for blasting, grinding or using harsh caustics and chemicals. Evapo-Rust®’s neutral pH formulation bonds and removes rust without affecting metal compositions, plating or even non-oxide paint coatings.
- Reusable – One-gallon de-rusts approx. 300 lbs of steel, or about 20 lbs of dry rust
- Non-acid, Non-caustic – Neutral pH means no special handling or gloves are required.
- Non-toxic, Biodegradable – Safe for the environment
- Disposable – Spent solution can be disposed of safely down the drain in most cases
Nox-Rust® Premium Rust Removing Gel
Nox-Rust® Premium Rust Removing Gel is a water-based, fast-acting, brush-on rust remover designed to safely and effectively remove surface rust from large and hard-to-move vertical metal structures and equipment such as railings partitions, columns, lockers, and tools without scrubbing or sanding. The thick and acid-free Nox-Rust® Gel works on steel, iron, and most metal surfaces without harming paint or rubber. To apply the gel, brush a liberal amount of gel over the rusted metal surface. After 15-20 minutes, the light rust will begin to break. When rust is loose, wipe it away with a soft cloth or rinse with water.
- Evapo-Rust® De-Rusting Solution
- Nox-Rust® Premium Rust Removing Gel