VCI Stretch Film
VCI Stretch Film is an easy to use, strong and durable, polyethylene-like film incorporated with corrosion protection of impregnated VCI compounds. The strong stretchy material clings firmly in place when applied. Its transparent film allows workers to conduct checks and observe without opening or exposing the contents within.
Ideal for uneven surfaces, long, odd-shaped or large metal parts that classic VCI films cannot adhere to. The VCI Stretch Film can be used anywhere and at any time, whenever there is a need to protect metals, regardless if it is in transit or storage.
Stream Peak’s VCI Stretch Film is available in standard one mil rolls of 18″ and 20″ width, 1,500ft and 4,500ft length.
- RoHS 2 Compliant
- Odourless, non-toxic
- Excellent clarity and cling
- Proven corrosion inhibitor chemistry
- Strong, stretchable, and stays in place
- Lightweight, durable and flexible VCI coated woven fabric
- Effectively seals off humidity, moisture, oxygen, salt spray, aromas, grease and other airborne contaminants.
- Parts stay clean, dry, and corrosion-free, without the need for additional cleaning
- Ideal rust prevention for uneven, oddly shaped or large metal parts during storage and shipment
- Product Applications
- Components, sub-assemblies
- Export packaging
- Heavy/ large machinery
- Steel coils, sheeting and equipment