VCI Masking Film
VCI Masking Film is an adhesive, pressure-sensitive, corrosion inhibitor film that functions as an alternative to protective packaging to protect metal surfaces that cannot be package with VCI paper or film from corrosion causing elements. When applied, the film adheres firmly to the metal surfaces and can be removed cleanly without leaving any trace of residue.
Benefits of the VCI Masking Film
- Protects metal surfaces from scratches, marring and corrosion
- Designed to provide temporary protection to exposed metal surfaces during manufacture, storage and transit
- The transparent and robust film can protect metal against defects and prevents corrosion for up to 6 months when used indoors.
To use the VCI Masking Film, apply the film directly to a clean and dry metal surface. The bluish transparent film is also made with durable, water-based acrylic that is odourless, non-toxic, lightweight and safe.
Able to withstand roll forming, bending, cutting, and stamping makes the masking film a go-to choice for use in metal fabrications, metal service centres, doors, trim works, and heavy-duty industrial equipment and machines that are stored indoors.
Use the VCI Masking Film when
- Metal surfaces are required to remain corrosion-free and flawless until ready for use,
- It is labour-intense or impractical to rework, repaint and remove surface imperfection physically,
- The quality of the finished part plays an important role in the quality of a system.
- Multi-metal VCI protection
- Reduce rejects due to surface damage and corrosion
- Lightweight, odourless, safe and easy to handle
- Water-based, pressure-sensitive adhesive system
- Clean peel film; leaves no residue on the metal surface
- Withstands bending, cutting and forming operations
- Transparent film permits inspection
- Available in rolls up to 80″ wide
- Speciality finishes that need to remain flawless
- Precision and machined metal surfaces
- Polished Surfaces
- Metals that require protection from defects during manufacturing, fabrication,
- When it is impractical to remove, repaint and rework imperfections manually.
- Quality of the finished part is an important part of a quality system.
- Metal fabrications, metal service centres, doors and trim works, heavy-duty industrial equipment and machines that are stored indoors