VCI Film Silver-Guard™
The VCI Packaging Film Silver-Guard™ is a heat-sealable, non-dusting, and reusable polyethene film made to protect silver-plated and precious metals from tarnish due to oxidation and sulfide vapour. Silver-Guard™ works by reacting with and removing all sulfide vapours in the surrounding enclosed environment.
Unlike other packaging solutions, the Silver-Guard™ Film can be in direct contact with metals without the risk of staining or discolouration. Hence, this packaging method acts as a packaging and corrosion inhibitor, improving efficiency and significantly reducing the packaging time, expenses, and inventory. Recyclable, non-toxic, and easy to use, the Silver-Guard™ is also made transparent, allowing easy inspection of the inner content
of the packaging film without the need for opening.
The VCI Silver-Guard™ also ensures that polished surfaces are uncontaminated from leaving particulates or residue. This feature makes the packaging film highly preferred not only by electronic manufacturers but also by the solderability, conductivity, metal coatings, and consumer items such as coins, silverware, flatware, musical instruments, jewellery, strings, and accessories.
- Antique Pieces
- Circuit Boards
- Coins and Collectables
- Cutlery and Silverware
- Electronic Components
- Musical Instruments
- Serving Pieces
- Raw Silver Storage
- Proven corrosion inhibitor chemistry that eliminates sulfide vapors
- Can be packed in direct contact without the risk of discolouration
- Recyclable, safe, non-toxic and easy to use, no special handling required
- Long-term corrosion protection
- Parts emerge clean, dry and ready to use without additional cleaning or rework
- Custom size: bags, tubing, shrouds, zipper and flat bags, sheeting