VCI Chips (1″X1″ and 2″x2″) chipboard pieces are coated with Stream Peak’s corrosion inhibitor formula. Its compact size is convenient for placing them in enclosed areas and packaging. Corrosion inhibitors activate upon contact with exposed metal (ferrous, non-ferrous, and multi-metals). Corrosion inhibitors also prevent oxygen, moisture, dirt, salts, and other contaminants from depositing onto metal surfaces.
- Nox-Rust Vapor Wrapper VCI Chips – Multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips to protect ferrous metals such as iron, steel, cast iron, and other ferrous metals
- Uniwrap VCI Chips – Multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips for protection of ferrous, non-ferrous metal, or multi-metal applications
- Electronics and telecom equipment
- Exposed wire in junction boxes, control panels
- Engine compartments
- Gun cabinets
- Mechanical controls
- Shipping containers and pallets
- Tool Boxes
- Utility boxes
- Proven corrosion inhibitor chemistry
- Small, thin, and lightweight design to fit into tight or restricted spaces
- Covers a wide range of ferrous/non-ferrous metals as well as multi-metal combinations
- Does not interfere with the performance of electrical or mechanical equipment
- Non-toxic, safe, and fully recyclable
- 1” x 1” chip protects 25 cu. in.
- 2” x 2” chip protects 100 cu. in.