Bubble Wrap Cushioning Machine
A patented dual belt drive and band sealer enable an airtight seal of the air cushions for better protection. This knifeless design system integrates easily at any pack station with its compact design. Also, this all-electric system can operate at 65 feet per minute and does not require compressed air to operate.
With its operator-friendly controls, users can control heat, air, and speed for consistent fill level and seal quality. Users can also monitor the usage and conduct diagnostics through an onboard connectivity port.
The Bubble Wrap Cushioning Machine is ideal as a stand-alone system or combined with various equipment accessories, including machine stand, storage hoppers, automatic winder, and footswitch.
For unique packing station requirements, contact us at email@example.com for custom engineered solutions.
- Flexible: One system produces bubbles and tubes on-demand for wrapping, interleaving and block-and-brace applications
- Fast, All-Electric System: Tabletop, all-electric system operates at 65 feet per minute and does not require compressed air to operate
- Reduce Costs: Better air retention and improved yield reduce cost per cubic foot
- Low Maintenance: Reliable equipment designed for easy maintenance and serviceability
- Reduce Storage Space: High-yield, boxed material reduces storage and transport requirements of paper, foam and pre-filled bubble materials
- Weight: 17.2kg
- Dimension: 241.3mm (L) x 438.15mm (W) x 457.2mm (L)
- 19.8 metres per minute
Bubble Wrap Cushioning Machine - Product Brochure: Download