Tube Air Cushions
Tube Air Cushions fulfil the packaging needs of a business that requires void filling and protecting products conveniently and efficiently. Tube Air Cushions offer 360-degree complete protection for developments and is reusable.
The packaging flexibility allows it to bridge the gaps between standard void fill and cushioning applications. Tube Air Cushions are designed to protect products from impact damage. The flexible tube air cushion can resist impact and pressure repeatedly and protect products from multiple angles. They are ideal for block and brace protection, preventing movement inside the box during shipping. Packers can quickly and easily separate tubes with less material waste and perforations. In addition, the perforations allow packers to take just the right amount of cushion needed. Air column packing provides better protection than traditional shipping materials. They can be easily stored as they are more compact than packing peanuts and foam.
Stream Peak’s Air Tube Cushions come in 3 different materials:
DuraClear 2000 Tubes on Demand
This is an enhanced linear low-density polyethene with superior durability and puncture resistance.
EarthAware DuraClear 2000 Biodegradable Tubes on Demand
Biodegrades when in contact with other biodegrading materials.
EarthAware Recycled Tubes on Demand
Industry-leading 80% pre-consumer recycled content. The Tube Air Cushions can be inflated only when necessary using an Inflatable Air Pillow Machine to save warehouse space. This compact, user-friendly on-demand system fills Tube Air Cushions for wrapping and block-and-brace applications. The air tubes are supplied with the Inflatable Air Pillow Machine to inflate the air pillows conveniently.
- Fragile products
- Glass / Wine bottles
- Electronic parts / Automobile parts
- EZ-Tear perforations improve efficiency with tubes that are easily separated for optimum packing speed
- Durable and puncture-resistant tubes in ate on demand, saving valuable warehouse space
- Clean, dust-free, and lightweight
- High yield, boxed material reduces changeover time
- Always-in-stock products available for easy ordering
- Enables low maintenance, hazard-free packing
- Recyclable, comes in biodegradable and recycled blends
- Size: 14” tube width inflated, perforated between each tube
- Mil Thickness: 1.54mil
- Unit of measure (uninflated): 16
- Tube: 1,750 linear feet of material per box
- DuraClear 2000 Tubes on Demand
- EarthAware DuraClear 2000 Biodegradable Tubes on Demand
- EarthAware Recycled Tubes on Demand
Tube Air Cushion Product Brochure: Download