Poly mailers are lightweight, protective packaging mailers made from a durable, moisture-resistant polyethene film. These bags are a cost-effective, light, and durable alternative to cardboard boxes since they take up less space in carrier trucks, lowering shipping costs. Poly mailers are customisable packaging bags mainly used for mailing and delivery purposes. Commonly used in the e-commerce shipping business, the use of mailing bags helps to maintain product integrity and keep all items together.
Stream Peak’s mailing bag helps to protect the integrity of products and has other benefits such as:
- Sealable – Incorporates a sealable feature to ensure that all items are kept intact throughout the shipping process.
- User-friendly – Easy to use, handle and open
- Reusable – Can be used repeatedly as long as no see-through holes are present.
- Attractive Packaging – The bags can be customised to suit specific needs in size, material, and colour.
- Durable – Poly mailers can survive a wide range of environments without damaging the contents, as they are weatherproof, water/dust resistant, and difficult to tear.
- Professional Look – A professional look at the brand image of the company. Using a proper packaging solution shows the consumers that the company is responsible for its products, creating an assuring and trustworthy message.
The Poly Mailer Bag is highly customisable in colour, material, and size to suit specific needs. Poly mailers are ideal for shipping items that are light and less fragile. They have a self-sealing adhesive strip that keeps closing the packaging envelope a breeze. There is also plenty of space to fill in shipping information and attach shipping labels. Mailing Bags are applicable for various products such as uniforms, clothing, catalogues, electronics, industrial and electrical parts, medical supplies, small accessories, printed materials, and many more.
Please find out more about Poly Mailers from our blog.
- Maintains product integrity