Effective management and minimisation of biomedical and medical industry waste require proper identification and separation of waste materials. Proper handling and disposal of waste help reduce costs and environmental impact and protect the general public’s health.
Effective Biomedical Waste Management
The ideal way to separate and identify biomedical waste is to sort it into coloured and coded hazard plastic bags. These bags ensure proper waste disposal and prevent the spread of hazardous viruses and infections. Dispose of any bio-hazardous or infectious waste used in offices, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and emergency rooms.
The hazard bags are manufactured using quality materials that keep the medical waste secure and separate from general trash and waste. With high strength, tear and puncture resistance, and durability, the bags offer excellent waste management and disposal for healthcare and medical facilities.
The poly bags are supplied with biohazard symbols that indicate the bag’s contents. This makes it easy for waste management companies to identify and properly dispose of medical waste. A wide array of customisation options is available for tailored solutions to meet specific requirements and preferences.
- Specially designed for effective management and minimization of biomedical and medical industry waste
- Colour-coded and labelled for easy identification and separation of waste materials
- Prevents the spread of hazardous viruses and infections
- Manufactured using high-quality materials for secure containment and isolation of medical waste
- Superior strength, tear and puncture resistance for durability
- Prominent biohazard symbols indicate the contents of the bag
- Enables waste management companies to identify and dispose of medical waste correctly and easily
- Suitable for use in offices, hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, and emergency rooms
- Contributes to reducing costs and minimizing environmental impact
- Protects the general public’s health by ensuring proper handling and disposal of waste materials.
- Available in various sizes, thicknesses and colours
- Printing can be done in Flexographic
- The bags are biodegradable in nature
- Available in a single flat bag only
- LDPE and HDPE material