Auto Bag R1075 Automatic Bagger
Performance Package—Air Expeller, Bag Support, and Flat Seal Assist
The Auto Bag R1075 is an automatic tabletop sealing machine designed for a swift and efficient operation. This bagger has three options: Articulating Bag Support, Flat Seal Assist, and an Air Expeller.
Works with a Wide Variety of Bags
The Auto Bag R1075 Automatic Bagger combines a powerful electric drive motor with pneumatic force during the packaging process. The flexible R1075 bagger works with Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll, ranging in size from 2″ x 3″ to 10″ x 20″. Polybags can either be produced individually or in sets for kit packaging.
The unique, locking turntable links feature to provide ergonomic handling and bag changeover. Polybags are automatically indexed, loaded by hand, then sealed using the automated sealer function, a standard footswitch, or automatic cycle control. Programming the auto bagger is simple with a sequential interface. It can store ten job profiles, enabling a quick changeover of products. With low maintenance, quality parts, and technical support, production time is amplified using the Auto Bag R1075 Automatic Bagger.
Safety highlights on this automatic bagger include:
• Low-pressure jaw closure
• Jaw obstruction detection
• Unobtrusive guards
• A prominent emergency stop button
The Auto Bag R1075 Automatic Bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1–year limited warranty, extendable up to 5–years when exclusively using Auto Bag pre-opened bags on a roll or poly tubing.
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator Performance package, this feature mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
- Articulating Bag Support
Performance package, a pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners
Performance package, opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area; thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
- Capable of storing the sealing parameters for 10 jobs with on-board memory
- Automatically indexes the bag and positions it for fast loading and sealing
- Fastest bag changing capability in the industry
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or integration with automatic feeding device
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger bagger
- Strip Packaging
- Designed to minimise preventative maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off the shelf components
- Low-pressure jaw closing with an obstruction detection system for operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
- Speed: Up to 30 bags/min (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (51mm – 254mm)
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120v, 5a, 50/60hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 28″ x 22″ (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
- Weight: 75lbs (35kg)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
- Origin: Made in the USA
Auto Bag R1075 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download
Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table
Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing, and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel which guides the product into the bag.
Additional Parts Funnels
Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling.
Tabletop Console Stand
Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines.