The auto bag R1285 velocity automatic bagger is a tabletop poly mailer packaging system known for its speed for mail order fulfilment packaging.
Tabletop Poly Mailer Packaging System
The bagging system is equipped with a reliable 4″ thermal transfer printer (203 dpi) that facilitates “first-bag-out” printing, making it highly efficient for packaging using poly mailers.
This feature allows packers to scan a packing list and instantly print the corresponding shipping label on the next bag dispensed from the bagger. The thermal printer also has extensive connectivity options, seamlessly integrating into any warehouse management system.
Compact Size with Powerful Performance
The autobag bagger system works with plain or custom-printed pre-opened bags on a roll and coex poly mailers up to 12″ wide. Compressed air achieves the same level of performance as larger floor-standing mail order fulfilment bagging systems, making it suitable for industrial environments requiring a multi-shift operation.
The packaging system has various optional features for customising specific poly mailer packaging processes. Additionally, it features a user-friendly 7″ HMI touchscreen interface that ensures ease of operation for users.
- 7” colour touchscreen with clear readable prompts and alarms
- Electric foot switch, photo-eye (optional), or fully automatic cycle start
- Includes load shelf with bag support (up to 13” bag length)
- High-resolution, reliable printing performance for 24/7 operation
- Large graphic display for quick navigation and printer notifications
- The broad range of connectivity for use with applications and networks
- Off-the-shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Reliable components designed for multi-shift production
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with 20 job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics & temperature control
- Built-in interface ports integrate counters, scales, and robotics
- Low-pressure seal bar closing with obstruction detection
- Dual palm buttons for added operator safety (optional)
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle, no print)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 4″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Printer: 4″ integrated thermal transfer @ 203 dpi
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 7A, 50/60Hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30″ x 30″ x 24″
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand material
- Origin: Made in the USA
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator: This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just before sealing.
- Additional Parts Funnels: Various standard and custom funnels assist product handling.
- Articulating Bag Support: A pneumatically operated shelf supports the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners: Pneumatically operated opposing fingers pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the seal area, thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity
- Bag Support: Fixed shelf to support the bag while loading heavy products
- Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down): Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through simultaneously, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. They are recommended for hand-load applications where no funnel is used
- Ergonomic Start Switch: A pass-through switch is used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling: The pre-wired cables allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Kit / Counting Conveyors: Help with kit packaging and product counting operations
- Tabletop Console Stand: Mechanically adjustable stand for all tabletop machines
- 220 Volt Option: It is available 220V, 50/60 Hz
Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Bagger Product Brochure: Download