Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger
High Speed and Low Cost of Ownership
Operating at high speeds of up to 60 bags per minute, the Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is designed for multi-shift production. This high-level performance is achieved by developing a time-tested platform, a powerful PLC, and a unique stepper motor drive.
Easy Touchscreen Programming
Easy touchscreen programming can easily store up to 20 job profiles, make intuitive job changeovers, and minimise costs. Help screens and built-in diagnostics in the bagger ensure optimum performance and productivity.
Use with a Variety of Bags, Printing Options, and Feeding Devices
The Auto Bag R1275 uses Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll for fast poly bag packaging. This automatic bagger can be used with counters, scales, feeding, robotic and external devices, with an optional thermal printer function. The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is guaranteed to be valuable for poly bagging operations.
This automatic bagger’s exceptional performance is made possible by the ongoing development of its tried-and-true platform, a strong PLC, and a distinctive stepper motor drive. The Rollbag R1275 is small and compact, making it ideal for confined workspaces.
The 220V version of the Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is designed to meet CE requirements. Safety features on this automatic bagger include:
- Low-pressure jaw closure
- Jaw obstruction detection
- Unobtrusive guards
- A prominent emergency stop button
The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1-year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll or poly tubing.
- High throughput packaging (up to 60 bags/min) in compact tabletop design
- Designed for multi-shift production
- Operator-friendly colour touchscreen stores sealing parameters for 20 jobs
- The simplicity of the interface makes the R1275 very user-friendly and simplifies operator training
- Integrated dancing roller system designed for consistent film feeding
- The interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics and other automatic feeding devices
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or automatic feeding
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger the bagger
- Designed to minimise preventative maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off-the-shelf components
- Low-pressure closing with an obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (50mm – 255mm)
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120v, 7a, 50/60hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5 cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 28″ x 22″ (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
- Weight: 75lbs (35kg)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll
- Origin: Made in the USA
Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download
Air Expeller / Bag Deflator
This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table
Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing, and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel, which guides the product into the bag.
Additional Parts Funnels
Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling.
Articulating Bag Support
A pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners
Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area, thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
Fixed shelf to support the bag during loading of heavy products.
Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down)
Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through at the same time, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand-load applications where no funnel is used.
Ergonomic Start Switch
A pass-through switch is used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine.
Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling
The pre-wired cables that allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices.
Hot Stamp Printer
For printing date and lot codes.
Kit / Counting Conveyors
Help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations.
Label Printer & Applicator
Print and apply labels to your package before inserting the product. This high-resolution industrial thermal transfer printer with a label applicator is great for type, graphics, and barcodes, 300 dpi, and a 4″ print width. Enjoy speedy label printing and output up to 300mm/s. It is compatible with a wide range of peripherals and software for customised solutions.
Photo Eye for Bag Bottom Sensing
This option allows users to cycle the bagger without the use of the spark sensor for bag length registration.
Thermal Transfer Printer
203 dpi (dots per inch), 4.09 inches wide, speeds up to 10 inches per second. The printer can print barcodes, several text formats and alphanumeric symbols and special characters. It has a built-in Ribbon saving feature that is standard, thus reducing wasted thermal transfer ribbon between imprints. USB, Parallel and Serial ports are available.
Tabletop Console Stand
Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines.
Product Load Tray
With optional dividers for sorting and loading parts or kits.
220 Volt Option
It is available 220V, 50/60 Hz.