Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger
High Speed and Low Cost of Ownership
Operating at high speeds up to 60 bags per minute, the Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is designed for multi-shift production. This high-level performance is achieved by developing a time-tested platform, a powerful PLC, and a unique stepper motor drive.
Easy Touchscreen Programming
Easy touchscreen programming can store up to 20 job profiles, make intuitive job changeovers with ease, and minimize costs. Help screens and built-in diagnostics in the bagger ensure optimum performance and productivity.
Use with a Variety of Bags, Printing Options, and Feeding Devices
The Auto Bag R1275 uses Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll for fast poly bag packaging. This automatic bagger can be used with counters, scales, feeding, robotic and external devices, with an optional thermal printer function. The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is guaranteed to be valuable for poly bagging operations.
Safety features on this automatic bagger include:
• Low-pressure jaw closure.
• Jaw obstruction detection.
• Unobtrusive guards.
• A prominent emergency stop button.
The 220V version of the Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is designed to meet CE requirements.
The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is made in the USA and includes a 1-year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll or poly tubing!
- High throughput packaging (up to 60 bags/min) in compact tabletop design
- Designed for multi-shift production
- Operator friendly color touch screen stores sealing parameters for 20 jobs
- Simplicity of the interface makes the R1275 very user friendly and simplifies operator training
- Integrated dancing roller system designed for consistent film feeding
- Interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics and other automatic feeding devices
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or automatic feeding
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger the bagger
- Designed to minimize preventative maintenance costs
- Self diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off the shelf components
- Low-pressure closing with obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
Speed: Up to 60 bags per minute (dry cycle)
Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (50mm – 255mm)
Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
Seal Width: 1/8″
Electrical Requirement: 120v, 7a, 50/60hz
Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5 cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
Dimensions: 26″W x 28″D x 22″H (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
Weight: 75lbs (35kg)
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll
Origin: Made in the USA
Auto bag R1275 Automatic Bagger Brochure: Download