The auto-bag packaging machine is designed to operate at speeds of up to 60 bags per minute, making it ideal for high-volume production across multiple shifts. The portable bagging machine has a powerful PLC and a unique stepper motor drive and is suitable for small work areas, occupying minimal space.
High-Speed Auto-Bag Packaging Machine
The user-friendly interface includes help screens and built-in diagnostics to ensure optimal performance and productivity. Touchscreen programming offers a flexible solution to rapidly changing production requirements. The automatic bagger can store up to 20 job profiles, allowing operators to switch between jobs without reprogramming intuitively.
The automatic bagger can be integrated with counters, scales, and other feeding devices to meet different packaging needs. Additionally, it offers easy connectivity with robotics and other external devices. An optional thermal printer is available for printing graphics, bar codes, date codes, and text if required.
Compact Bagging Machine for Reliable Operation
The compact autobag bagging system has several safety measures, including low-pressure jaw closure, jaw obstruction detection, unobtrusive guards and a prominent emergency stop button. The 220V version of the automatic bagger is also designed to meet CE requirements, ensuring compliance and safety standards.
- High throughput packaging (up to 60 bags/min) in compact tabletop design
- Designed for multi-shift production
- Operator-friendly colour touchscreen stores sealing parameters for 20 jobs
- The simplicity of the interface makes the R1275 very user-friendly and simplifies operator training
- Integrated dancing roller system designed for consistent film feeding
- The interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics and other automatic feeding devices
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or automatic feeding
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger the bagger
- Designed to minimise preventative maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off-the-shelf components
- Low-pressure closing with an obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (50mm – 255mm)
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120v, 7a, 50/60hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5 cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 28″ x 22″ (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
- Weight: 75lbs (35kg)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand bags on a roll
- Origin: Made in the USA
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator: This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just before sealing
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table: Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing, and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel, which guides the product into the bag
- Additional Parts Funnels: Various standard and custom funnels assist product handling
- Articulating Bag Support: A pneumatically operated shelf supports the bag’s bottom and back during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners: Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the seal area, thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity
- Bag Support: Fixed shelf to support the bag while loading heavy products
- Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down): Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through simultaneously, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand-load applications where no funnel is used
- Ergonomic Start Switch: A pass-through switch is used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling: The pre-wired cables allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Hot Stamp Printer: For printing date and lot codes
- Kit / Counting Conveyors: Help with kit packaging and product counting operations
- Label Printer & Applicator: Print and apply packaging labels before inserting the product. This high-resolution industrial thermal transfer printer with a label applicator is great for type, graphics, barcodes, 300 dpi, and a 4″ print width. Enjoy speedy label printing and output up to 300mm/s. It is compatible with various peripherals and software for customised solutions
- Photo Eye for Bag Bottom Sensing: This option allows users to cycle the bagger without using the spark sensor for bag length registration
- Thermal Transfer Printer: 203 dpi (dots per inch), 4.09 inches wide, speed up to 10 inches per second. The printer can print barcodes, several text formats, alphanumeric symbols, and special characters. It has a built-in Ribbon saving feature that is standard, thus reducing wasted thermal transfer ribbon between imprints. USB, Parallel and Serial ports are available
- Tabletop Console Stand: Mechanically adjustable stand for all tabletop machines.
- Product Load Tray: With optional dividers for sorting and loading parts or kits.
- 220 Volt Option: It is available 220V, 50/60 Hz.
Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download