Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger
All-Electric Industrial Design
The Auto Bag R785 is a compact automatic bagger that uses the same electronics as larger floor standing baggers, delivering premium quality and multi-shift packaging solutions. With a leading control system, the R785 packages at a rate of up to 40 bags/min. The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger is easily portable with its small footprint (26” wide x 18”), weight (just over 100 lbs). With an ordinary electrical outlet, the R785 bagger may be set up quickly. The R785 Poly Bagger can be filled semi-automatically by hand or by using infeed devices with the PLC. It can be cycled by pressing a footswitch, tapping the seal bar, or automatically.
Flexible Poly Bagging
Flexibility is essential when packaging products in poly bags. Therefore, the R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is made to support poly bags on a roll up to 12” wide and 20” long. The high-power sealing magnet creates hermetic seals in poly bags up to 5 mils in thickness. With a user-friendly touchscreen interface that can store up to 50 jobs, product set-up is a breeze.
A Range of Features to Optimise the Bagging Process
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger has more features compared to other all-electric poly baggers. An example is the seal flattener, where fingers automatically stretch the polybag tight before sealing, minimising wrinkles in the seal. Heavy products are handled effortlessly through the articulating bag to support the poly bag’s bottom during packaging. The load shelf can also be adjusted to various angles, ensuring the optimum set-up for bulky products.
Automatically Print and Apply Labels Directly on the Poly Bag
The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is the first automatic bagger that offers a free, integrated label printer applicator. The labelling solution is ideal for applications that require tags or data that changes with each load. There is a choice of custom pre-printed labels with high colour graphics for your brand. The R785 Automatic Bagger is great for short batch runs and ideal for customers currently employing manual packaging.
Engineered with Uptime and Safety in Mind
Safety is a significant factor in every production setting. The R785 Automatic Poly Bagger meets the latest safety standard for packaging machinery with a CE compliant design. The unique design enables the seal bar on the R785 bagger to close gently. In a scenario where users need to change the internal components, they can be removed and replaced quickly. For added peace of mind, we will extend the warranty of the R785 from one year up to five years, with the selective use of the Auto Bag brand of pre-opened bags on a roll.
Versatile Design for a Range of Industries
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Poly Bagger is adaptable to various poly bagging applications. Examples include mail order fulfilment, aerospace, injection moulding, kitting, pharmaceutical, medical device, automotive, food, and more.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13″ max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimise wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag prior to selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” colour touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty (optional)
- Zero force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
- Speed: Up to 40 bags/min
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 4 mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 18″ x 24″
- Weight: 105 lbs (35 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download
A plate with a foam pad. This device presses against the bag prior to sealing, removing excess air. This option is ideal when there is no vent hole in the bag.
Label Printer Applicator
An integrated industrial label printer applicator. With this option, users can automatically print and then apply a label onto the next bag to be fed out.
305 dpi Printhead Upgrade (requires integrated Label Printer Applicator)
Perfect when high-resolution printing is required.
For facilities that require 220V electrical instead of 120V.