Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Bagger
High-Speed Printing and Bagging
The Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Automatic Packaging Bagger is best used for mail-order fulfilment packaging. It is created for “next-bag-out” printing backed with a reliable 4″ thermal transfer printer (203 dpi). This feature allows the packer to scan a packing list and print the matching shipping label onto the next bag. The thermal printer provides a wide assortment of connectivity to meet several application requirements.
High Performance in a Small Footprint
The R1285 Velocity Automatic Packaging Bagger works well with plain or custom printed pre-opened bags on a roll and poly mailers up to 12″ wide. The R1285 Velocity Bagger fits for multi-shift use in industrial environments. There is a broad range of options and a 7″ HMI touchscreen interface in the R1285 Velocity Bagger. The options can be custom-tailored to make the poly mailer packaging process more efficient.
The Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Packaging Bagger covers a 1-year limited warranty that can be extended up to 5 years when exclusively using both Auto Bag brand poly mailers and thermal transfer printer ribbon in your mail-order fulfilment bagging operation.
- 7” colour touchscreen with clear readable prompts and alarms
- Electric foot switch, photo-eye (optional), or fully automatic cycle start
- Includes load shelf with bag support (up to 13” bag length)
- High-resolution reliable printing performance for 24/7 operation
- Large graphic display for quick navigation and printer notifications
- Broad range of connectivity for use with applications and networks
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Reliable components designed for multi-shift production
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with 20 job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics & temperature control
- Built-in interface ports integrate counters, scales, and robotics
- Low-pressure seal bar closing with obstruction detection
- Dual palm buttons for added operator safety (optional)
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle, no print)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 4″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Printer: 4″ integrated thermal transfer @ 203 dpi
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 7A, 50/60Hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30″W x 30″D x 24″H
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand material
- Origin: Made in the USA
Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Automatic Bagger: Download
Air Expeller / Bag Deflator
This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just prior to the sealing process.
Additional Parts Funnels
Wide variety of standard and custom funnels to assist product handling.
Articulating Bag Support
A pneumatically operated shelf that is used to support the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed.
Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners
Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the bag seal area; thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity.
Fixed shelf to support the bag during loading of heavy products.
Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down)
Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through at the same time, the bagger will not cycle ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand load applications where no funnel is used.
Ergonomic Start Switch
A pass-through switch used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine.
Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling
The pre-wired cables that allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices.
Kit / Counting Conveyors
Help with kit packaging and/or product counting operations.
Tabletop Console Stand
Mechanically adjustable stand for all the tabletop machines.
220 Volt Option
Is available 220V, 50/60 Hz.