The auto bag magnum horizontal automatic bagger is designed to meet the packaging requirements of large bags, utilising a horizontal loading configuration. This bagging machine is particularly suitable for long or bulky products and applications that demand special handling or orientation.
High-Speed Packaging System
The autobag bagging system seamlessly works on a roll with poly tubing and pre-opened bags. By using poly tubing, effectively reduce material costs and inventory expenses. Additionally, the flexibility of poly tubing allows for quick adjustments to bag length, ensuring a perfect fit for a product with just the push of a button.
With the auto bag machine, achieve packaging speeds of up to 70 bags per minute when using pre-opened bags on a roll or up to 40 bags per minute with poly tubing.
Customization Options for Tailored Packaging
The packaging machine comes with a built-in interface to simplify integration with other automated systems, enabling easy connection to robotics or other in-feed devices for inline filling of long, bulky, or variable-length products.
Furthermore, users can print text, barcodes, and graphics onto the bag using a thermal transfer printer or apply labels using a label applicator. For added customisation, the automatic bagger can be configured with various options such as a hole punch, wider seal bar, or a light curtain, tailoring the automatic bagger to specific packaging needs.
- Works with poly tubing as well as pre-opened bags on a roll
- Lower material cost when using poly tubing by making bags in-line before they are filled and sealed
- The wide colour touchscreen is operator friendly and has clear readable prompts and alarms
- Two-foot-long discharge conveyor
- Quick roll change feature to increase productivity
- Large diameter rolls and variable bag length enables the machine to package products of practically any length
- Onboard memory stores multiple job data to recall at a later date
- Stand with casters and compact design provides portability
- Designed to minimise preventive maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off-the-shelf components
- Low-pressure closing with an obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- Safety light curtains for added operator safety during manual loading (optional)
- 220V designed to meet CE requirements
- Speed: Up to 40 bags/min with poly tubing, 70 bags/min with bags on a roll (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 13″ (51mm – 331mm)
- Bag Length: 4″ – 96″ (102mm x 2440mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120v, 16a, 50/60hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 5 CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 38″ x 45″ x 45″ (965mm x 1143mm x 1143mm)
- Weight: 520 lbs (236kg)
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty, extendable up to 5 years when exclusively using Rollbag brand material
- Origin: Made in the USA
Auto Bag Magnum Horizontal Automatic Bagger Product Brochure: Download