The WarmMark Long Run is an affordable, disposable packaging indicator that tracks temperature changes during transportation and storage.
It provides information about a product’s extended exposure to temperature fluctuations above 10°C or 31°C. A warning alerts users when goods have been subjected to excessively high temperatures, and the duration of exposure is visible through the indicator window.
Monitor Temperature During Transit and Storage
The packaging sticker label can be directly attached to products or packaging as visible proof of exposure to unfavourable temperature conditions. This prompts users to inspect the product’s quality.
The temperature indicator can monitor vulnerabilities over 7 days, depending on the severity of the temperatures experienced. It is particularly beneficial for products with known temperature stability and expiration characteristics under specific time and temperature conditions.
Ensuring Temperature Control in Products
If the packaging indicator remains white, the product has not been exposed to high temperatures. However, a red dye will gradually move through the indicator window if the temperature surpasses a certain threshold.
Once the temperature returns to the threshold, the dye movement stops, indicating the duration for which the product remains above the threshold temperature.
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Enables easy accept or reject decisions to be made by the business
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- It saves money and space since field-arable indicators require no special packaging or storage.
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high-volume packaging environments
- Time/Temperature indicator with exposure time (up to 7 days)
- Raw and cooked meats
- Tissue samples
- Meal delivery
WarmMark Product Brochure: Download