WarmMark Long Run
The WarmMark Long Run is a cost-effective, disposable, temperature-sensitive packaging indicator that monitors temperature during transit and storage. The WarmMark Long Run temperature indicators indicate a product’s long-term exposure to temperature excursions above either 10°C or 31°C. It displays a visual warning when goods have been exposed to unacceptably high temperatures, with the duration of the exposure observable from the indicator window.
The packaging sticker label can be fixed directly onto products or packaging as visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions, prompting users to inspect the product’s quality. The WarmMark Long Run packaging temperature indicators will monitor for long-term vulnerabilities for up to 7 days, depending on the severity of the temperatures experienced. Also, it is helpful for products with known temperature stability and expiration characteristics at a specific time or temperature combination. The WarmMark Long Run can positively affect the business’s bottom line because it indicates a product’s long-term exposure to temperature excursions.
If the WarmMark Long Run indicator stays white, the product has not been exposed to high temperatures. However, a red dye will move through the window with time if the temperature climbs beyond a specific threshold. If the temperature returns to the threshold, the dye will stop moving. Therefore, indicating to handlers how long the product has been above the threshold temperature.
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Enables easy accept or reject decisions to be made by the business
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- It saves money and space since field armable indicators require no special packaging or storage.
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high-volume packaging environments
- Raw and cooked meats
- Tissue samples
- Meal delivery
Please read our blog and watch our video to learn more about temperature indicators.
- Time/Temperature indicator with exposure time (up to 7 days)
- Field-arm-able with pull tab
WarmMark Product Brochure: Download