The WarmMark Duo is a cost-effective, disposable temperature-sensitive indicator that monitors temperature during transit and storage. It monitors the length of time above 10°C and for brief excursions above 34°C. It displays a visual warning when goods have been exposed to unacceptably high temperatures, with the duration of the exposure observable from the indicator window. These temperature indicators provide visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature levels, allowing users to determine if product quality has been compromised. It is ideal for products with a temperature stability curve and expiration characteristics at a specific time and temperature combination.
The WarmMark Duo temperature indicator indicates the duration of temperature exposure at two different activation temperature levels, 10°C and 34°C in one indicator. If the windows in the WarmMark Duo indicator stay white, there’s no problem. But if the temperature climbs beyond two specific thresholds, a red colour moves through the windows of the indicator with time. If the temperature returns below the threshold, the colour stops moving. This way, handlers and shippers can know how long the product was exposed above the threshold temperature.
The packaging sticker label can be fixed directly onto products or their packaging to give visual evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature levels, prompting users to inspect the product’s quality.
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Enables easy accept or eject decisions to be made by businesses
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- It saves money and space since field armable indicators require no special packaging or storage.
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high-volume packaging environments
- Test kits
- Test Specimens
Please read our blog and watch our video to learn more about temperature indicators.
- Dual threshold time/temperature indicator
- Field-armable with pull tab
WarmMark Product Brochure: Download