ShockWatch Flex is a flexible impact indicator designed to be mounted on irregular surfaces, ensuring its secure placement. It monitors tools, equipment and products prone to misalignment, calibration loss or mishandling damage.
Flexible Impact Indicator for Secure Mounting
This tamper-proof shock label can be easily attached directly to the product or placed on the outer part of the packaging. During transit, the indicator turns red if mishandling occurs, providing clear evidence of improper handling. Moreover, it acts as a visual deterrent, encouraging responsible handling practices.
The ShockWatch Flex impact indicators are designed to be tamperproof, ensuring their reliability. There are two variants available: the single Flex, which offers nearly 360 degrees of detection with one tube, and the double Flex, providing a full 360 degrees of detection with two tubes. These indicators are primarily used either embedded within products or attached to their exterior, depending on the specific requirements.
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Promotes a chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 80°C (-13°F to 176°F)
- Single Clip – 32.51mm x 22.86mm (1.28in x 0.9in)
- Double Clip – 32.51mm x 26.42mm (1.28in x 1.04in)
- Responsiveness: Responds to a single impact
- Duration: Ranges 0.5 to 50ms
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale, when stored at standard temperature and pressure (20°C / 68°F, 1ATM)
|2in to 4in
|3in to 6in
|4in to 8in
|6in to 14in
|8in to 18in
|19in to 24in
|24in to 30in
ShockWatch Flex Product Brochure: Download