The ShockDot is an affordable packaging indicator that detects impacts and shocks during transit. It effectively notifies handlers of mishandling and acts as a deterrent to prevent further damage. This tamper-proof indicator turns red when a potentially damaging impact occurs.
Compared to the ShockWatch label, the ShockDot offers a larger display, ensuring better visibility. Each shock label is uniquely identified with a serial number to prevent switching during transit. Moreover, the QR code on each impact label provides customers with verification of receiving an authentic product, guaranteeing its quality and reliability. The serialized impact indicator prevents tampering and visually alerts handlers to exercise extra care when handling the goods.
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps increase the quality of product from dock to dock
- Verify authenticity of the ShockDot by scanning the QR code and entering the serial number
- Sensitivity Range: 25 – 100G
- Impact Duration: 0.5 – 50 ms
- Tolerance: ±15% at 20°C, 1 ATM
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 60°C
- Weight: 1.98 g
- Dimensions: 96.52 mm x 96.52 mm
- Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale when stored at standard temperature and pressure (30°C, 1 ATM)
ShockDot Product Brochure: Download