The ThermoTrace Waterproof Infrared Thermometer is compact and waterproof, making it ideal for many environments. Its sturdy and waterproof construction allows the infrared temperature thermometer to be able to monitor temperatures ranging from 32°F~932°F (0°C~500°C) from a distance (field of view ratio of 8:1).
The ThermoTrace Waterproof Infrared Thermometer is used in applications involving commercial freezers, food buffet lines and walk-in refrigerators.
- Instant non-contact surface temperature measurement
- Useful with moving products or for hard to reach places
- Completely waterproof (IP67 compliant)
- Two measuring modes: normal and continuous
- Alarm settings for high and low-temperature limits
- Memory function holds up to 99 points of temperature data
Infrared Thermometer Product Brochure: Download