PP and PET Strapping Band
Stream Peak’s Polypropylene (PP) & Polyester (PET) Strapping Band-aids secure various commodities inside a container to reduce movement and enable smooth shipping.
Why Do We Need Strapping Bands?
When shipping goods in boxes and cargo, movement may occur during transit when the container is tilted. When these boxes and cargo shift, it may cause the goods inside to shift and may cause damage to goods due to impact and result in loss of goods. Many solutions, such as void fillers, shoring, wedging, netting, and much more, reduce damage from movement and impact.
All these solutions are available at Stream Peak. However, strapping bands are the optimal way to secure large, bulky boxes and cargo. We offer two types of Strapping Bands, the Composite Polyester Strapping Band and the PP & PET Strapping Band, a safer alternative to steel strapping. Made of high tensile polyester yarns, strap the PP & PET Strapping Bands onto the cargo/box and fasten with wire buckles for optimal usage. The Strapping Bands will firmly hold goods together with the wire buckles, preventing movement and toppling.
- With a traction force of 470 to 2400 daN, our Strapping Bands are extremely firm and robust, able to hold and secure large and heavy goods.
- Due to its durable material, our Strapping bands are long-lasting. They do not splice, are highly tear-proof, have low elongation, absorb little moisture, and do not corrode easily. Besides, it also has a high shock absorption rate which further minimises damage from impact.
- It can be re-tensioned in volume loss in the packaged goods and has a high breaking load, linear and within the system.
- Flexible and universally applicable, our Strapping Band secures and protects various goods. It also has limited resistance against lyes and acids, a one-stop solution for multiple products.
- When strapping the goods, our Strapping Band will not cause damage to most surfaces due to its smooth material and surface.
- Strapping Band is a simple process that is easy to handle and provides a simple yet effective solution to load securement during shipping. There is little to no risk of injury to workers when using our Strapping Bands.
- Reduce costs with our cost-effective PP & PET Strapping Bands, a low-investment fee to ensure secure shipment of goods.
- Applicable in baling press machines with its special glue coating
Ship goods without worries with our Strapping Bands, prioritise safety and reduce the loss of goods. Stream Peak offers customisation of our PP & PET Strapping Band. Choose the correct belt width, length, coil, and linear/system for your goods. Feel free to contact our friendly staff to learn more about choosing the right type of Strapping Band to secure goods and minimise damage!
- No damage to most surfaces
- Does not corrode
- Easy to handle
- Low investment cost
- High shock absorption
- Limited resistance against lye and acids
- No risk of injury for shippers or consignees in using or opening the strapping
- Special glue coating for usage in baling press machines is available
PP and PET Strapping Band Product Brochure: Download