Container Awning Safety Sheet
Stream Peak’s Container Awning Safety Sheet prevents goods from slipping, tilting, and falling over when the container doors are open. It secures cargo and goods firmly in containers and protects people from falling goods when unloading.
Why use Container Awning Safety Sheets?
When shipping with trailers and containers, goods are fully packed into the container to maximise space and minimise movement during shipping. After filling containers and trailers with goods, workers will have to close the doors to ship the goods. However, during shipping, the goods may move or tilt against the doorway after rough handling during transit which poses a threat to workers when they try to open the doors. When workers open the doors, goods may fall out and cause damage to the products and may even cause workplace injuries, especially when heavy goods fall over. Thus, Stream Peak has provided a suitable solution, Container Awning Safety Sheets, to prevent workplace injury and loss of goods.
- Designed for Lighter Goods and Loose Cartons – Unlike regular Container Safety Nets, our Safety Net does not have holes and gaps. Thus, it can protect and ship loose and small goods as well.
- Easy and Fast Installation and Utilisation consists of four 25mm strapping belts of 3.5 meters with an attached hook on one end and a 2.3m x 2.3m PP Woven Sheet with four secured clamp locks, one at each corner. The hooks enable easy and fast installation and utilisation without any additional attachments required.
- Firm and Highly Durable – Belts are made from our G85 strapping with a linear strength of 1000 daN, which is strong enough to hold the first rows of cartons safely back in the container. Our Container Awning Safety sheet is far more robust with an additional final cross lashing than most container netting systems.
- Versatile – Can be used for many industries such as; logistics, engineering and machinery, power and refinery, and much more
- Hook the four vertical straps into the existing container attachment points
- Put the straps into position to the container door.
- Fully load the container.
- Fix and pre-tension the cover by inserting the four straps into the sewed-on clamp locks
- Connect the straps diagonally, each with a closure, and clamp using a clamping device
- Goods are secured against tilting, slipping, and failing.
Ship goods without worries with our solid and firm Container Awning Safety Sheet holding packaging firmly to the container. Protect products and people, reduce workplace injury, reduce damage costs and increase efficiency and productivity with Stream Peak’s net. Aside from the Container Awning Safety Sheet, Stream Peak offers various workplace safety tools and packaging solutions to protect goods during shipping better. Enquire now to learn more about how to use this Container Awning Safety Sheet and ship goods safely!
- Secures cargo
- Protects people from falling goods when unloading
Container Awning Safety Sheet Product Brochure: Download