Ethylene machines help maintain the freshness and quality of fruits, vegetables, and flowers stored in cold storage rooms. They use advanced technology to filter out ethylene gas, a natural plant hormone that triggers ripening and spoilage. Removing ethylene from the storage room prolongs the shelf life of the stored products.
Preserving Freshness and Quality in Cold Storage Rooms
Available in models for different cold storage room sizes, they comply with industry standards and regulations, including EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, Directive 2006/42/, and Low Voltage Regulation 2006/95/CE. They are also tested for electromagnetic immunity to ensure reliable performance.
The machines employ granules or pellets composed of a special blend of materials with a high adsorption capacity for ethylene. The granules reside in a container or module inserted into the machine. The module filters the cold air in the storage room, extracting the ethylene gas using the granules.
Filtering Ethylene Gas for Extended Product Shelf Life
Constructed from durable materials that can withstand the harsh conditions of a cold storage room, the machines are easy to install and maintain and designed for seamless module replacement. They also have safety features such as an IP55 international protection rating and particle filters. The granules used in these machines can be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Easy operation
- Energy-efficient design
- Reduced dust emission
- Better ethylene absorption
- Reduce food spoilage and waste
- High-capacity granules emission
- Complies with regulatory standards
- Keep products fresh for an extended period
- Suitable for 40 to 300 m³ cold storage rooms
- Ideal for 40 to 300 m³ cold storage rooms
- Quick and straightforward filter replacement
|Tech Features||GK 120||GK 300|
|Weight in kg w/o granules||5.17||7.15|
|Granule Format||Unsewn mesh||Vpack M18 module|
|Granule Weight||1 kg||6kg|
|Particle Filter||No||Yes, G4|
|Power Supply||230V 50Hz||230V 50Hz|
Model: 120 and 300
- Compliant with Directive 2006/42/EC and the Low Voltage Regulation 2006/95/CE
- Meets the requirements of the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC for emissions and electromagnetic immunity
- IP55 International Protection Rating
- Available in models with 110v 60Hz and 220v 60Hz power sources.
- Designed for small cold storage rooms for storing fruits like berries and kiwis, flowers
- Designed for cold storage in the field at the time of harvest and supermarket storage
Model: 1900/1 and 1900/2
- Designed for use in large cold stores
- Modules containing 12 kg instead of 6 kg.
- Reduce plastic waste by 60% during media replacement.
- Residence time or the duration of air in contact with the media is doubled
- Higher efficiency in terms of the ratio of ethylene concentration at the inlet to the outlet
- Air-flow controller using a potentiometer that drives a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) system
Model: 850 and 600
- Lower energy consumption
- EMC directive 2004/108/EC compliant
- Particle filter that further enhances air quality
- Sliding doors for easy access and replacement
- Safe from emissions and electromagnetic interference
- Attachment parts are made of stainless steel to prevent rusting
- Electrical components have an IP44 international protection rating
- Granules are contained within plastic modules to prevent air passages
- Meets 2006/42/EC directive and the Low Voltage Regulation 2006/95/CE
- Designed for humid environment of fruit and vegetable cold storage rooms
- V-shaped distribution of granules ensures longer periods between replacements
- Structure made of galvanised steel coated with hot epoxy paint and highly adhesive surface treatment
Ethylene Machine Product Brochure: Download