Ethylene Absorber Filter
These ethylene absorber filters benefit a suite of unique features that make them the most advanced ethylene filter on the market. It is a filter designed to protect both specific fruit and the people responsible for its manufacturing.
These filters contain the GK3 and GK4 granules for an absorption capacity of more than 3 and 4 litres of ethylene, respectively, per kilogram. Formats with activated carbon are available for specific applications.
Types of filters available:
- EF100 and EF100HC FILTER (100cm)
- EF75 AND EF75HC FILTER (75cm)
- EF50 FILTER (50cm)
This granule is explicitly designed to:
- Produce a minimal amount of dust.
- Achieve high efficiency, making it possible to lower the container’s ethylene level more than any other product on the market.
- Deliver an extremely high capacity without sodium permanganate and the severe risks it implies.
The “Easyfit” system incorporates the flanged connections into the cap to make assembling the filter quick and easy.
- No bending of the plastic flanges, which are hard to pass through the grids’ holes, is required.
- Our flanges come pre-shaped with a soft curve.
- Anchoring the flange allows the cord to enter from four different positions, a handy feature when installing in trucks.
A double-sided adhesive is an available option with the filters to make it easier to install in trucks with a plastic tube ventilation system (without perforated guides) that make attaching a filter difficult.
We offer two services to determine the correct filter size:
Calculating the theoretical absorption capacity required depends on:
- The type of fruit
- The days in transit
- The kilos to be transported.
Remaining capacity measurement: the available filter capacity can be adjusted realistically. We can determine variables such as the influence of the year’s season and the different levels of ripeness using this method.
Produce a very low amount of dust.
A very high efficiency. This allows you to lower the level of ethylene in the container more than any competitive product.
It has a very high capacity, without the use of sodium permanganate.
The “Easyfit” system incorporates the plastic ties in the cap, and transforms the operation of assembling the filter into something fast and comfortable.
No need to bend plastic ties that resist passing between the holes in the grilles.
Our moorings are already preformed with a smooth curvature.
The anchoring of the mooring allows the cord to enter from four different positions. It is especially useful in truck assemblies.