Humi Dryer Strip
Humi Dryer Strip is segmented into joint bags and used to absorb 80% moisture in containers.
Stream Peak’s container desiccant strip (also known as continuous container desiccant), Humi Dryer, is made of non-toxic natural clay desiccant mixed with a small amount of calcium chloride. It can remove moisture from shipping containers. The desiccant is segmented into joint bags made of Tyvek material.
Non-Toxic and Food grade. Able to be used in shipping commodities such as coffee beans, canned foods, flour, rice etc.
Available in two sizes, 1kg or 1.5kg, Humi Dryer also comes in single sachets or bags. It can adsorb water vapour up to 80% of its weight, safeguarding your products from moisture damage!
- Made from Clay and Calcium Chloride
- Reduces humidity inside shipment and storage containers
- Adsorbs up to 80% of its weight
- Packing material: Tyvek
- Food grade
- Place Humi Dri in the shipping container and watch it absorb moisture
- Tear Humi Dri sachets accordingly
- Able to be used in shipping commodities such as canned foods, coffee beans, flour, rice etc.
- Available in two sizes, 1kg and 1.5kg.
- Comes in a single sachet or bags.
Humi Dryer Product Brochure: Download