Panel-mounted desiccators protect electronic, electrical, optical, electro-optical, telecommunications, and computer equipment from corrosion, dampness, and contamination. The desiccator has a humidity indicator that signals when a desiccant change or cartridge replacement is necessary. When the desiccant is dry, the indicator appears blue but turns pink when adsorbed with the maximum moisture.
Silica gel or molecular sieves are adsorbing agents to reduce incoming or existing moisture levels to acceptable levels. Molecular sieve desiccants are recommended for sensitive equipment at risk of immediate failure due to water vapour condensation. They maintain ultra-low relative humidity and are ideal for low-temperature operations, where water vapour condensation should not occur.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- Variety of models available
- Replaceable desiccant
- BLD1222/01-04 Silica gel and molecular sieve-filled unit
- BLD 9705/01-03 Molecular Sieve Stick Desiccator
- BLD4085/01-05 Silica Gel and Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- BLD 5819 Molecular Sieve Stick Desiccator
- BLD6372 Silica Gel Filled Unit
- BLD 7916 Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
BLD 7952 Molecular Sieve Screw Desiccator
- BLD 8437 Silica Gel Filled Unit
- BLD 10272 R.F. Screened Static Desiccator
Small Panel Mounting Desiccator Product Brochure: Download