Panel-mounted desiccators safeguard electronic, electrical, telecommunications, and computer equipment against corrosion, dampness, and contamination. They are equipped with a humidity indicator that turns pink when it reaches its maximum capacity and blue when the desiccant is dry. Silica gel or molecular sieves are used as adsorbing agents to lower existing or incoming moisture levels to acceptable levels.
Molecular sieve desiccants are recommended for sensitive equipment that may fail due to water vapour condensation, as they maintain ultra-low relative humidity and are ideal for low-temperature operations. Silica gel desiccators can be reused after heating them at 120°C (248°F) for four hours in a ventilated oven.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- A variety of models are available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Silica Gel can be recharged through heat
- 1g – 17g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 5g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 10g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 10g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 30g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 30g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 50g Silica Gel Filled Unit
- 50g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccator Product Brochure: Download