Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators
Containing either Silica Gel or Molecular Sieve, the Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators protect electronics, electrical, telecommunications, and computer equipment against corrosion, dampness, and contamination. Using the Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators features a humidity indicator that monitors moisture saturation and indicates when reactivation or replacement of desiccant is required.
When the Silica Gel is fully saturated with moisture, the desiccator changes from blue to pink in colour. The Silica Gel desiccator can be reused by heating it at 120ºC (248ºF) for four hours in a ventilated oven. Using a Molecular Sieve desiccant will maintain a low relative humidity for sensitive applications where the equipment or enclosures may be subjected to operation at low temperatures. Water vapour condensation must not occur. However, desiccators filled with Molecular Sieve cannot be reactivated.
Please find out more about the types of desiccants from our blog.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- Variety of models available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Silica Gel can be recharged through heat
- 1g – 17g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 5g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 10g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 10g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 30g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 30g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 50g Silica Gel Filled Unit
- 50g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccator Product Brochure: Download