Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators
Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators protect against corrosion, dampness and contamination. Protecting things like electronics, telecommunications to computer equipment etc.
Containing either silica gel or molecular sieves, the plastic panel mounting desiccators protect electronics, electrical, telecommunications, and computer equipment from corroding and getting contaminated.
Using the plastic panel mounting desiccators features a humidity indicator that monitors moisture saturation and indicates when reactivation or replacement of desiccant is required.
When the silica gel is fully saturated with moisture, the desiccator changes from blue to pink in colour. The silica gel desiccator can be reused by heating it at 120-degree Celsius (248 Fahrenheit) for four hours in a ventilated oven.
Using a molecular sieve desiccant will maintain a low relative humidity for extremely sensitive applications where the equipment or enclosures may be subjected to operation at low temperatures. Water vapour condensation must not occur. Desiccators filled with molecular sieve cannot be reactivated.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- Variety of models available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Silica Gel can be recharged through heat
The types of plastic panel mounting desiccators available are:
- 50g Silica Gel Filled Unit
- 50g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 30g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 30g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 10g SIlica Gel Filled Unit
- 10g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 1g – 17g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
- 5g Molecular Sieve Filled Unit
Plastic Panel Mounting Desiccators: Download