High Voltage Motor Protection Unit Desiccator
The High Voltage Motor Protection Unit desiccator protects goods in high-voltage motors and switchgear while monitoring humidity levels in equipment. The desiccator is incorporated with a humidity indicator, high voltage motor protection desiccators protect electrical, high-voltage motors, and switchgear against corrosion, dampness, and contamination. The desiccators are filled with either Blue-Indicating Silica Gel or Molecular Sieve to absorb moisture, reducing ambient relative humidity to acceptable levels. The Blue Silica Gel will turn pink when fully saturated with moisture, visually indicating the need to replace the desiccant. A molecular Sieve is highly recommended for the desiccator to adsorb moisture, especially when the equipment is susceptible to water vapour condensation and operates at low temperatures.
- Electrical equipment
- High voltage motors
Please find out more about the types of desiccants from our blog.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- A variety of models are available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (1½” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (2” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (saturation indicator window)
- 2g – 8g Silica Gel Filled Metal Panel Mounting Desiccator
High Voltage Motor Protection Unit Product Brochure: Download