High Voltage Motor Protection Unit
High Voltage Motor Protection protects goods in high voltage motors and switchgear while monitoring humidity level in equipment.
Incorporated with a humidity indicator, high voltage motor protection desiccators are used to protect electrical, high voltage motors and switchgear against corrosion, dampness, and contamination.
The desiccators are filled with either molecular sieve or blue-indicating silica gel to absorb moisture, reducing ambient relative humidity to acceptable levels. The blue silica gel will turn pink in colour when fully saturated with moisture, visually indicating the need to replace the desiccant.
Molecular Sieve is highly recommended to be used in the desiccator to adsorb moisture, especially when the equipment is extremely sensitive to water vapour condensation and operates at low temperatures.
- Incorporates humidity indicator
- Visual indication of RH level
- Variety of models available
- Replaceable desiccant
- Electrical equipment
- High voltage motors
The types of high voltage motor protection desiccators available include:
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (1½” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (2” BSP mounting thread)
- Silica Gel Filled Desiccator (saturation indicator window)
- 2g – 8g Silica Gel Filled Metal Panel Mounting Desiccator
High Voltage Motor Protection Unit: Download