Wall-mounted tank vent dryers filled with desiccants such as silica gel or molecular sieves remove water vapour and dehumidify storage tanks. The dryers are available in three sizes to accommodate various storage tank capacities and discharge rates. Made from mild or stainless steel, the dryers are built for harsh industrial environments.
With a capacity of up to 12.5kg of desiccant, the dryers absorb incoming air to materials in tanks and vent excess air back into the atmosphere. A convenient observation window in either UV-stabilised transparent polycarbonate or glass is installed to monitor the desiccant easily. The desiccant can also be easily removable and refillable without disrupting normal operations.
- Can be wall mounted
- Contain up to 12.5 kg of desiccant
- Removable desiccant container for changing of desiccant without breaking the breather pipe connection
- Clear window for monitoring desiccant charge
- Wall Mounted Vent Dryers: Models M605, M610 & M615 Cartridge Dryers
- Floor Mounted Vent Dryers: Models M620 & M630 Cartridge Dryers
Wall Mounted Tank Vent Dryer Product Brochure: Download