Adsormats utilise molecular sieve desiccants to control humidity and remove water vapour. Other types of desiccants can also be used to remove contaminants. The desiccant container is easily removable without disrupting normal dryer operations. It is available in different materials, including mild steel with a powder-coated finish or stainless steel for highly corrosive environments.
The desiccant container is secured below the mounting frame assembly; remove it by releasing the retaining screws without disrupting normal dryer operations. The dryer also has a UV-stabilized transparent polycarbonate or glass observation window and a three-level relative humidity indicator card, providing an easy visual alert for desiccant replacement.
Choose between wall-mounted and floor-mounted options with different sizes to match storage tank capacities and discharge rates. Vent dryers can process a range of liquids and vapours, such as acetic acid, oil vapours, brake fluid, glycerol, heat transfer fluids, polyalcohols, polyethers, printing inks, sulphuric acid, and transformer oils. With adsormats, protect storage tank contents from harmful moisture damage.
- Quick and easy to install
- Visual colour change indication
- IP65 rating
- Available in mild or stainless steel
- ISO9001:2008 design approved
- Polycarbonate or glass sight window
- Easy ENVIROGEL replacement
- Floor and wall mounting
- ATEX Directive 94/9/EC approved
- Wall Mounted Vent Dryers: Models M605, M610 & M615 Cartridge Dryers
- Floor Mounted Vent Dryers: Models M620 & M630 Cartridge Dryers
Adsormat Product Brochure: Download