Desiccant Reactivation Unit
Explicitly designed to recover saturated orange-indicating Silica Gel (Envirogel), the Desiccant Reactivation Unit can process up to 25kg of saturated Silica Gel and remove up to 4.5 litres of water in one six-hour cycle. Its removable inner desiccant holder allows the replacement of silica gel to be carried out quickly. User-friendly, this Desiccant Reactivation Unit incorporates forced air circulation to ensure that the evaporating moisture is transported from the desiccant. This unit operates from a standard main electricity output to power the three-kilowatt beaters.
With features like temperature monitoring and control instruments, the silica gel oven is capable of ensuring maximum reactivation efficiency. The input reactivation temperature control can be set manually by users, and it includes a constant readout of the input heat energy. The temperature monitor also indicates the progress of the desiccant reactivation process. When the output temperature is similar to the inlet temperature, the desiccant reactivation process is complete. The Desiccant Reactivation Unit is mounted on wheeled castors for easy placement in a workshop or on-site.
- Maximum Silica Gel Capacity: 25 kg
- Electrical Supply: 240 Volts 50 Hz, 3 Kilowatts
- Maximum Reactivation Temperature: 105ºC
- Reactivation Air Flow (typical): 200 litres/minutes
- Elapsed Time Indicator: Indicates event and total hours run
- Colour and Construction: Grey painted mild steel
- Weight: 75 kg
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 1055mm x 508mm x 660mm