Desiccant Reactivation Unit
Explicitly designed to recover saturated orange-indicating Silica Gel (Envirogel), the Desiccant Reactivation Unit can process up to 25kg of saturated Silica Gel and remove up to 4.5 litres of water in one six-hour cycle. Its removable inner desiccant holder allows silica gel replacement to be carried out quickly. User-friendly, this Desiccant Reactivation Unit incorporates forced air circulation to ensure that the evaporating moisture is transported from the desiccant. This unit operates from a standard main electricity output to power the three-kilowatt beaters.
With features like temperature monitoring and control instruments, the silica gel oven can ensure maximum reactivation efficiency. Users can set the input reactivation temperature control manually, including a constant readout of the input heat energy. The temperature monitor also indicates the progress of the desiccant reactivation process. The desiccant reactivation process is complete when the output temperature is similar to the inlet temperature. The Desiccant Reactivation Unit is mounted on wheeled castors for easy placement in a workshop or on-site.
- Maximum Silica Gel Capacity: 25 kg
- Electrical Supply: 240 Volts 50 Hz, 3 Kilowatts
- Maximum Reactivation Temperature: 105ºC
- Reactivation Air Flow (typical): 200 litres/minutes
- Elapsed Time Indicator: Indicates event and total hours run
- Colour and Construction: Grey painted mild steel
- Weight: 75 kg
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 1055mm x 508mm x 660mm