The desiccant reactivation unit is designed to recover saturated indicating silica gels. The unit can process up to 25kg of desiccants in just one six-hour cycle and remove up to 4.5 litres of water. The inner desiccant holder is removable for quick silica gel replacement. With forced air circulation, the reactivation unit ensures that evaporating moisture is transported from the desiccant.
The unit operates on a standard electricity output of three-kilowatt beaters and includes temperature monitoring and control instruments for maximum efficiency. The temperature can be set manually with a constant readout of input heat energy, and the progress of the reactivation process is indicated on the temperature monitor. The unit is also mounted on wheeled castors for easy placement in a workshop or on-site.
- Maximum Silica Gel Capacity: 25 kg
- Electrical Supply: 240 Volts 50 Hz, 3 Kilowatts
- Maximum Reactivation Temperature: 105ºC
- Reactivation Air Flow (typical): 200 litres/minutes
- Elapsed Time Indicator: Indicates event and total hours run
- Colour and Construction: Grey painted mild steel
- Weight: 75 kg
- Dimensions (H x D x W): 1055mm x 508mm x 660mm