LogTag HAXO-8 is a humidity and temperature data logger that measures and stores up to 8000 humidity and temperature readings. It can record measurements ranging from 0 to 100% RH and -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F).
Accurate Date and Time Stamps
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the external temperature sensor on the HAXO-8 humidity and temperature recorder provides a fast reaction time to temperature change and a real-time clock that provides accurate date and time stamps for each temperature reading.
Users can retrieve and download data using the LogTag Interface and LogTag Analyser software. These accessories allow the LogTag HAXO-8 to be set up quickly for recording conditions, including delayed start time, sampling interval, number of readings, a continuous or fixed number of readings and defined conditions to activate the “alert” red light indicator
Precise RH and Temperature Monitoring
The LogTag Analyser software provides charting, zooming, listing data facilities, and exporting the data to other applications such as Excel. The LogTag HAXO-8 Data Logger complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, including FCC, CE, C-TICK, and RoHS.
- Records high-resolution Temperature and Humidity readings simultaneously
- The real-time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time and date
- Comprehensive customisation options, including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting
- Up to 8000 recordings – enough for the longest trip
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
- Replaceable air filter
|Humidity Measurement Range
|0 ~ 100% RH but with limitations as detailed in Humidity Measurement Operating and Storage conditions below
|Temperature Measurement Range
|-40ºC to 85°C
|Better than 0.1% R.H.
|Better than 0.1°C
|8000 pairs of humidity & temperature readings (32 Kbytes memory)
|Adjustable 30 sec to several hours
|Typically, with full memory in less than 10 seconds depending on the computer or readout device used
|IP61 (when hung or mounted vertically)
|3V LiMnO2 Battery
|2~3 years typical use
|Size (H x B x T)
|86mm x 54.5mm x 8.6mm
LogTag HAXO-8 Product Brochure: Download