USRIC-8 Single-Use Data Logger
The USRIC-8 Single-Use Data Logger is a cost-effective solution to measure and record real-time temperature readings over a measurement range of -25°C to 60°C (-13°F to 140°F). It features a memory capacity to record up to 8,000 temperature readings and a 6-month operating life. A red “ALERT” indicator provides an immediate indication – without access to a PC – if any records are outside the limits specified when the unit was configured.
A green “OK” indicator suggests that the temperature recorder is operating. Users can configure the device conveniently by plugging the USRIC-8 Temperature Recorder directly into the USB for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. No Interface Cradle is required as the temperature recorder has a built-in USB connector. Through the free LogTag Analyser software, users can download recorded data in a fully detailed PDF report. Use the data logger with ice gel packs and thermal insulator bags for cold chain packaging.
- Suitable for multiple independent receivers, clinical trials and last-mile distribution
- Integral USB connector – no separate Interface Cradle required
- Automatically generates a PDF report – no special software required
- Comprehensive customisation options, including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file for a more detailed analysis
- Customise start options, logging interval, alert parameters and many more
- Up to 8,000 recordings – enough for the most extended trip
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time & date
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting
- Sensor Measurement Range: -25°C to 60°C (-13°F to 140°F)
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to 60°C (-13°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy: Better than ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) for -5°C to 30°C (23°F to 86°F). ±0.8°C (±1.5°F) or better for measurements in other areas of the rated range. Actual performance is typically much better than the rated values. Please see the Rated Absolute Accuracy chart below. Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
- Rated Temperature Reading Resolution: < 0.1°C/F. Please see the Rated Native Resolution chart below. LogTag Analyser® currently displays to one decimal place of °C or °F. The native resolution is what is stored in the LogTag®.
- Sensor Reaction Time: Typically less than 5 minutes (T90) in moving air (1m/s)
- Recording Capacity: 8,001 temperature readings, 26.6 days @ 5min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
- Sampling Interval Configurable: From 1 minute to 18 hours
- Logging Start Options: Push-button start or specific date & time
- Recording Indication: Flashing ‘OK’ indicator/flashing ‘ALERT’ indicator
- Alarms 1 configurable upper and 1 configurable lower alarms
- Download Time: Typically with full memory (8,001 readings) in less than 20 seconds from the time of insertion to availability of PDF report. Typically less than 10 seconds from the insertion time to the LTD file’s availability in LogTag® Analyser (if configured).
- Environmental: IEC 60529, IP64 with USB cap fitted
- Power Source: 3V Li-Mg Battery
- Battery & Shelf Life: Up to 2 years before configuration, Six months operating life from the time of configuration
- Real-Time Clock: Built-in real-time clock
- Rated Accuracy: ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day)
- Rated Temperature Coefficient: -0.034, ±0.006ppm/°C (i.e typically ±0.00294 seconds/day/°C)
- Connection: Interface USB 2.0, A-type plug
- Software: PDF Reader, LogTag® Analyser 2.5 or higher
- Size (H x W x T): 93mm x 54.5mm x 8.6mm, including protective USB cap
- Weight: 31g
- Case Material: Polycarbonate
USRIC-8 Single-Use Data Logger Product Brochure: Download