Haxo-8 is a humidity and temperature logger that records from 0 to 100% RH and -40°C to +85°C.
The LogTag HAXO-8 is a humidity and temperature logger that measures and stores up to 8000 humidity and temperature readings. It can record measurements ranging from 0 to 100% RH and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case, the external temperature sensor on the HAXO-8 humidity and temperature recorder provides fast reaction time to temperature change and a real-time clock that provides accurate date and time stamps for each temperature reading.
Users can retrieve and download data by using the LogTag Interface and LogTag Analyzer software. These accessories allow the LogTag HAXO-8 to be set up easily for recording conditions, including:
- delayed start time,
- sampling interval
- number of readings
- continuous or fixed number of readings
- defined conditions to activate the ‘alert’ red light indicator
The LogTag Analyzer software provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data facilities, and exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The HAXO-8 data logger complies with the relevant international standards for temperature monitoring devices, including FCC, CE, C-TICK, and RoHS.
- Records high resolution Temperature and Humidity readings simultaneously
- Real-time clock provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading
- Push-to-start button with optional delay or a specific time and date
- Comprehensive customisation options including alert settings, sample interval and trip duration
- Robust and durable polycarbonate case with lug for secure mounting
- Up to 8000 recordings – enough for the longest trip
- In-transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
- Replaceable air filter
|Humidity Measurement Range||0 ~ 100% RH but with limitations as detailed in Humidity Measurement Operating and Storage conditions below|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40 ~ 85°C|
|Humidity Resolution||Better than 0.1% R.H.|
|Temperature Resolution||Better than 0.1°C|
|Capacity||8000 pairs of humidity & temperature readings (32 Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling Frequency||Adjustable 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically, with full memory in less than 10 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Environmental||IP61 (when hung or mounted vertically)|
|Power Source||3V LiMnO2 Battery|
|Battery life||2~3 years typical use|
|Size||86mm (H) x 54.5mm (B) x 8.6mm (T)|
Haxo - 8 Product Brochure: Download