Tracks impact and temp without satellite assistance. Users can access data from any device.
SpotBot™ Cellular for cargo tracking and monitoring adds value to the supply chain by enabling companies to pinpoint problems that their cargo encounter during shipping to take immediate actions. The impact data and temperature visibility that SpotBot™ Cellular provides can prove considerable cost and time savers, ensuring products reach customers damage-free.
SpotBot™ Cellular is an independent device that provides tr-axial monitoring and tracking of temperature and impacts through cellular connectivity. The data logger offers real-time visualisation using a web-based platform called SpotSee, which allows easy access to the data in the cloud at any point in time using any web-based device.
The visual representation of data is in the form of easy-to-read and understand graphs, including data related to impact at particular locations, histograms, impacts and specific temperatures over a period. There can be two threshold setups for both high and low temperatures.
Email notifications would also be sent to the recipients configured for each unit during the setup process. If the internet is available, the SpotSee platform can be easily accessed from any internet-connected device from anywhere.
Benefits of SpotBot™ Cellular
- Does not need a line of sight for communication to a satellite as it uses cellular technology
- Provides highly accurate impact data
- Can set low or high-temperature thresholds
- Has lithium batteries which give the most extended battery life
- User-friendly and flexible settings
- Downloading capabilities
- Provides real-time data through SpotSee Cloud
- Best-in-class impact detection
- Longest battery life in the industry
- Flexible settings and download capabilities
- Real-time reporting and tracking of impact and temperature
- 24/7 Access to data from anywhere and at anytime
- Alarms with location, time, impact g-level, and direction of impact
- Impacts-over-time visualization and histogram of each asset
Applications: To be attached to goods and shipment for impact and temperature monitoring; data collected can be analyzed for logistics and supply chain improvement and cost mitigation procedures.
- Dimensions: W * L * H = 7.000in x 5.250in x 1.375in = 178 x 133.35 x 35 mm
- Weight: 1.304 lbs (590g with batteries) / 1.104 lbs (500g without batteries)
- Wide temperature range: – 40°F to 185°F / – 40°C to 85°C
- Connectivity: Global cellular 3G connectivity (2G as fallback)
- USB 2.0 connector
- Enclosure rating: IP67
- Operating voltage: 9V internal battery pack
- Batteries: 6 x 1.5V Lithium AA Batteries (will work with 1.5 Alkaline AA Batteries)
- Battery life in normal cellular coverage conditions with Lithium batteries:
- 75 Days (1 summary/ hr)
- 190 Days (1 summary/ day)
- Acceleration Range: ± 1 to ± 200G (best performance up to 65G)
- Impact Accuracy: Accurate up to 65G with ± 10% variance (3-axis detection)
- Temperature accuracy: ±2°C (-25°C to 85°C) / ±3°C (-40°C to -25°C)
- Sampling Rate: 3200 Samples per second
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC, Anatel, CMIIT, Giteki, NOM/NYCE, GCF, PTCRB, KC (further on request)
- Heavy rental equipment
- Automotive parts
- Freight forwarding
- Medium transformers
- Medical equipment
- Construction equipment
- Oil supplies
- Windows and glass doors
- Small transformers