ShockWatch® g-View – Stream Peak
The g-View data logger can record up to 100 events per axis.
Great for monitoring and recording impacts during transportation and storage, the G-View impact data logger can send an alert when potentially damaging impacts have occurred to allow handlers to respond promptly.
With the capacity to record data for 100 over-threshold events per axis, the ShockWatch® g-View impact data logger accurately records the date and time when the user-defined impact limit is exceeded on X, Y, and Z axes. The ShockWatch® g-View impact data logger can be controlled through a simple, user-friendly Windows-based software program.
This device features an iButton® interface – allowing users to reset parameters and transfer data. Users can set an impact level threshold, set up the device, and download data through this iButton® interface.
ShockWatch® g-View impact data logger is ideal for applications involving medical equipment, communications equipment, electronics manufacturing equipment, aircraft parts, cargo containers, and crates at an affordable price point.
- Independently programmed X, Y, and Z axis impact thresholds for precise monitoring
- Precise sensors that record date, time, internal temperature, axis exceeded, and impact amplitude
- iButton® function for setup, resetting, and data transfer
- Self-contained and compact design; free of exposed cables and wires
- Prominent LED visual notification when the threshold is breached
- User-friendly programming interface
ShockWatch® g-View can be placed on goods and shipments to monitor impact for review and analysis. Suitable applications include:
- Medical equipment
- Communications equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Aircraft parts
- Alternative energy subassemblies
- Crates, and cargo containers
- Size: 2.8in x 2.0in x 1.2in / 70mm x 50mm x 30mm
- Weight: 2.56oz / 81g
- Battery: 1 x AA alkaline (replaceable)
- Battery Life: Up to 6 months
- Case Material: PC / ABS
- Accelerometers: Piezo
- Shock Range (Factory Set): 10g or 25g
- Memory: 100 events per axis
- Cutoff Frequency: 25Hz or 40Hz
- Alarm Threshold (% of Range): 20 to 90% per axis
- Resolution: 0.1g
- Communications: iButton®
- Operating Temperature Range: -14°F to 122°F / -10°C to 50°C
- Sealing: IP65