With cargo damage and loss of over $50 billion annually in the united states, transparency is crucial for improving operations in the supply chain system. With ShockLog® Cellular, users would closely monitor their goods’ movement and see where, when, and how the goods have been mishandled.
The ShockLog® Cellular combines the excellent capabilities of the ShockLog® 298 impact recorder with a cellular communication system to provide real-time alerts of inappropriate handling of goods in the supply chain. User-friendly, the ShockLog® Cellular utilises a proprietary piezoelectric accelerometer created and manufactured by SpotSee that produces world-class impact analysis with the lowest noise floor on the market.
With over 90 days of battery life, the ShockLog® Cellular can consistently provide low-cost global connectivity without roaming charges. Alerts will be sent to users whenever their goods have suffered an out-of-tolerance impact, temperature, humidity, tilt, or roll condition. The data recorded can be accessed at any time and anywhere via the user-friendly SpotSee Cloud.
Even after possessing the data capabilities for 870 events and 262,000 time slots, the information recorded will not be lost even if the battery dies. At the end of the journey, the entire dataset is available for download and analysis. The ShockLog software can create insightful reports of the journey as a whole, consisting of the highest acceleration figures for the X, Y, and Z-axis, complex impact curves, and temperature.
- Connects to any new or existing ShockLog 298 (with firmware versions 30 or greater)
- Real-time information (alerts, location, and impact value) when an event occurs
- Robust battery life for long journeys of up to 90 days, reporting at 1-hour intervals
- An easy-to-use cloud-based platform that is accessible anywhere and at any time in the world
- Detailed and versatile analysis (impacts over time, histogram, etc.) through ShockLog Software
- Low monthly connectivity cost with zero roaming fees
- Weight: 1.3lbs/590g (with batteries) and 1.1lbs/500g (without batteries)
- Size: 7in x 5.35in x 1.375in (178mm x 133.5mm x 35mm)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Communications: Global Cellular (2G/3G) with no roaming charges
- Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA lithium batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 75 days (1 summary/hr) and Up to 190 days (1 summary/day)
- Sealing: IP67