Records impact and internal temperature. Available in 10,30,100G impact scale.
ShockLog® 248 monitors and records impact and environmental conditions subjected to any equipment or structure throughout use, transit and storage. When a shipment has encountered unacceptable conditions that might affect its performance or safety, alerts will be sent to users, calling for immediate inspection and remediation before the shipment is received. This will help to deter mishandling by increasing accountability throughout the journey
Available in 10G, 30G, 100G impact scale ranges, the ShockLog® 248 impact data logger is capable of monitoring impact and internal temperatures. This data logger provides peak value (time slot) and summary period journey profile data. In addition, the device is capable of recording detailed impact curve of up to 15 events (featuring the first and 14 most severe events). Its event summary log will maintain up to 128 event notifications and 262,000 time slots.
Users can setup, access, and download data via USB or iButton® interface. An overview of records can be downloaded through the iButton® interface while keeping the unit secure and tamperproof. The USB port allows users to retrieve full data and have complete programming control over the device. The ShockLog software allows users to export data into programs just as Excel for analysis.
ShockLog® 248 impact data logger is suitable for applications involving automotive parts, transportation (i.e. rail cars, cranes, trucking fleets), logistics, medical devices and supplies, packaging and crating, water treatment, and electronics.
- Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Record impact events for up to 15 events
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Show direction of impact—X, Y, and Z
- User-definable alarm levels
- Programmable wake-up levels to maximize battery life
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Self-contained unit design, free of hazardous cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Temperature/humidity sensor built into unit (optional)
To be put on structures and goods so as to monitor the impact and temperature conditions; this allows the user to receive alerts for inspection and remediation when the goods arrive at the next stop.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Size: 3.3in x 3.3in x 2.2in / 84mm x 84mm x 55mm
- Weight: 1.1lbs / 445g (without battery)
- Battery: One (1) 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride OR One (1) 1.5V Alkaline Size AA
- Battery Life: 12 months (with lithium battery)
- Scale Factor: ± 2%
- Acceleration Range (Factory Set): ± 10G, +/- 30G, ± 100G
- Cut-off Frequency options (Factory Set): 40Hz, 90Hz, and 250Hz
- Warning and Alarm Threshold % of Range): 11–95%
- Wake-Up Time: 0.25ms
- Time Slot: 262,000
- Time Slot length, 10 seconds to one hour
- Humidity: 0 -100% RH
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Dew Point: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C, 0 -100R% RH