BioTherm 5 is a reusable insulated box to ship a wide range of dry ice or temperature controlled specimens.
The BioTherm 5 is an insulated box that is reusable, low cost and a highly effective solution to ship a wide range of dry ice or temperature controlled specimens. It comes with a carrying handle to encourage careful transportation.
For products that needs to be kept cold during transportation, the BioTherm 5 is a must-have when paired with a cooling agent such as dry ice or Stream Peak’s ice gel packs, Ice Peak.
- Reusable, low cost and highly effective
- Ideal for shipping a wide range of dry ice or temperature controlled specimens
- Carry handle encourages careful transportation
- Replacement outer boxes available
- Temperature tested performance reports available on request
- A comprehensive validating service is available.
- Validated -2°C to -8°C Coolpac kits available
- Supplied complete ready to ship
|Internal Volume||4.9 Litres|
|System Weight||1.6 lbs|
|System Weight w/Dry Ice Fill||9.8 lbs|
|Internal Dimensions – Length||170 mm|
|Internal Dimensions – Width||170 mm|
|Internal Dimensions – Height||170 mm|
|External Dimensions – Length||268 mm|
|External Dimensions – Width||273 mm|
|External Dimensions – Height||283 mm|