Ice Gel Packs
Ice Gel Packs are leak-proof bags of refrigerant gel frozen and used to keep products cold during transportation. Ice peak is a reusable, leak-proof, non-toxic, and food-safe ice gel pack. Made with Japan-grade materials and manufactured in Singapore, it is a certified high-quality ice pack that complies with FDA regulations. Products such as chemicals and perishable food should be stored in chilled packaging to prevent bacteria growth and spoilage. Ice Gel Pack’s cold chain packaging solution can help avoid waste and ensure that goods stay fresh and in good condition.
Ice packs are commonly used with a thermal insulating box to provide a cold temperature and a temperature indicator to ensure an uninterrupted cold chain during transportation. Use temperature data recorders with the packaging to monitor shipment. Ice Peak Ice Gel Pack is also suitable for required storage temperatures up to -5ºC and is available in sizes of 20g, 40g, 340g, 500g, and 1kg.
Quality checks are conducted daily in the laboratory, manufactured in Singapore with ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications, commonly used by food, hospitals, chemical, pharmaceutical, logistics, and healthcare industries. Suitable for food products such as seafood, chocolate, ice cream, and frozen meat or sausages. Cold packs help ease pain from minor injuries such as swelling or soreness from a sprain, twisted ankle or pulled muscle. The cold relieves muscle spasms and inflammation. Avoid direct contact with damaged skin, and recommend using a towel.
- Place the Ice Gel Pack in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours for best results.
- Ensure that the ice pack is placed on a flat surface or shaped to the requirement for packaging
- Test the temperature and freeze further if necessary
- If the temperature is too cold, allow defrosting for a few minutes
Please find out more about our ice gel pack on our blog. Don’t hesitate to contact us for bulk quantities, custom sizes, or special printing requirements. Direct purchase is also available from our online store.
- Non-toxic material
- Manufactured in Singapore under ISO 9001 and 14001
- Japan-Grade Material
- Great substitute for ice
Raw Material Advantage
- Good quality from Japan
- Raw material production safe:
- Primary ocular/mucosal primary irritation (eyes ears irritation)
- Oral acute toxicity (not toxic to swallow in small amounts)
- Contact allergic (generally does not cause an allergic reaction)
- Skin primary irritation/accumulation irritation (generally does not irritate the skin)
- Thickness of Polybag: 75 microns
- Sealed Width: Approximately 10-15 mm
Ice Peak Ice Gel Pack Product Brochure: Download