Condensation Terminator Sheet
CT Sheet is a simple and efficient solution to protect goods from moisture damage.
The Condensation Terminator (CT) Sheet is an absorbent dew-condensation countermeasure to moisture damage in cargo. Shipping container condensation causes moisture damage to goods.
Shipping Container Condensation
When the container walls become cooler than the dewpoint of the air within the container, shipping container condensation occurs. Due to the metal material, containers are great insulators of temperature and may rise or drop according to their environment easily.
During condensation, moisture vapours turn into liquid form, rises and collects on the walls and roof of the container. It builds up and eventually drips off these surfaces and onto your goods!
This may cause much damage to your goods, such as; packaging deterioration, mould, corrosion, mildew, caking of powder and much more. All these will cause further damage to your goods within the packaging, resulting in loss of goods. When shipping in bulk or expensive item, even a small amount of goods loss will result in a large monetary loss, significantly affecting your business’s profitability.
Condensation Terminator Sheet
Stream Peak’s CT sheet is a newly developed water-absorbing sheet that catches dew-condensation droplets from the container’s ceiling. It is specially designed to allow water vapour to pass through and acts as a barrier to water droplets.
How to Use:
- Our CT Sheets come with special hooks, hang these hooks to the lashing rings and tie the ropes to the lashing bars at each corner.
- Attach the innermost sides and door sides of the CT Sheet to the ceiling with adhesive tapes.
- Keep around 20cm between the top of the cargo and the CT Sheet.
- Prevent the cargo from touching the sheet.
- Wipe dirt/oil off both the top of the cargo and the CT Sheet.
- Keep the tape areas of the container dry to ensure the CT Sheet remains in place.
- It cannot be attached without lashing rings at roof corners.
How it works
After attaching the CT Sheet to the container’s interior, ensure it is firmly in place and secure. When shipping container condensation occurs, water vapour will continue to rise and pass through the CT Sheet and reach the top of the container. Once the droplets have built up at the top, they will drip onto the CT Sheet and remain on the CT Sheet. Our sheet is durable and will not sag down significantly even after absorbing a large amount of water!
With the CT Sheet, water droplets no longer reach goods within the container. Your goods are protected and free from moisture damage throughout transit.
- Our CT Sheets provide a simple, easy to use and effective solution to moisture damage. Installation and removal only require around 5 minutes with our special hooks.
- After use, there is no need to clean up the container, and our CT Sheets can easily be separated into burnable and non-combustible for easy storage.
- Applicable for a wide variety of goods, our CT Sheets are versatile, providing a one-stop solution to any goods. Applicable to steel wire, wire ropes, precision machine, machine parts, raw materials for cosmetics & chemicals, high water content food, goods that give off a large amount of moisture, and much more.
- The performance of the CT Sheet may vary according to the physical properties of cargo and climatic conditions en route.
- CT Sheet to be stored in cartons and kept away from hot/humid conditions such as a fire.
- Prevents moisture damage
- No obvious sagging
- Simple installation
- Separable into burnable and non-combustible
- No need to clean up
- Versatile, Applicable for wide variety of goods
Condensation Terminator Sheet Product Brochure: Download