Exhaust and connection ports are used for large container applications such as satellite containers requiring air-drying is required. The exhaust and connection ports are available in two models – a manual relief valve (Exhaust Port) and a self-sealing valve (Connection Port).
- Ensure contaminant and moisture-free container environment
- Develop satellite connections with large containers
- Circulate air inside the container preventing flow out
- Easy to maintain and install
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- High-quality material
Manual Relief Valve
The manual relief valve is an exhaust port that can be used as an inlet connection on containers, featuring a manual override button to open the port. The valve assembly allows air to enter the container but prevents it from flowing out due to its self-sealing mechanism.
The connection port can be used as a container inlet connection. The self-sealing valve allows air to enter the container but prevents air from flowing.
Exhaust and Connection Port Product Brochure: Download