Exhaust & Connection Port
Exhaust and Connection ports are ideal for large container applications where air drying equipment must be connected to items such as satellite containers. Stream Peak’s Exhaust & Connection Ports are available in two models – Manual Relief Valve (Exhaust Port) and Self Sealing Valve (Connection Port).
Manual Relief Valve
Featuring a manual override button to open the port, the Manual Relief Valve is an exhaust port that can be used as an inlet connection on containers.
Self Sealing Valve
This unit is a connection port that can be used as an inlet connection on containers. The self-sealing valve allows air to enter the container but prevents air from flowing out.
- Ensure contaminant and moisture-free container environment
- Develop satellite connections with large containers
- Circulate air inside the container preventing flow out
- Easy to maintain and install
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- High-quality material
- Manual Relief Valve (Exhaust Port)
- Self Sealing Valve (Connection Port)
Exhaust and Connection Port Product Brochure: Download